Freemie Frenzy!

smurfee

Hi, i bought the collection cups however during pumping, milk backflow to the pump tubings.
I think the connection a bit loose i even tape it... Any idea how can i solve it. I am using medela freestyle.
Thank u

leezed

Hello mummies, I just bought myself a Freemie kit (supposedly the "Avent" kit, the one with backflow barrier). I got this after reading that it can be used with Medela Freestyle, which I'm using now. However I somehow just cannot connect the Freemie tubing to my Medela pump tubing. Either the Medela tubing end is too fat, the hole in the Freemie connector tube is too small etc. There is a video on Youtube which demonstrates this, but somehow the user managed to connect the Freemie tubing to the Medela tube? Can someone teach me pls? Thanks!

Bestbaby

Hi Smurfee, which pump are you using and which kit are you using? Backflow sounds like the cups assembly might be loose, so please make sure it is aligned well and fixed on tightly. You might need a back flow protector as well.

Bestbaby

It will be very tight. Best if you can share a picture. You can contact us at 9796 5094 to share the picture. Or you can go to the seller that you purchased from - we are more than happy to help either way :)

Bestbaby

[h=1]The Most Popular Freemie Combinations[/h]Bestbaby Singapore has been selling the Freemie for a long time now and our bestseller under the Nursing collection is, no surprise here - the Freemie!
We have a lot of new mothers purchasing their pumps for the first time and want in on the Freemie revolution and ask us what are the popular combinations. From our experience selling to mothers and because we provide personalised service, we also know what is the pump that mothers are using the Freemie with and what works well.
Here's our round-up, a short and straight to the point 'note' for busy mommas!

[h=1]The Most Popular Freemie Combinations[/h]

SoapMaster

Worth the money.. I am using it also.
Coll was amazing that I am still BF-ing, while didnt see me pump where else. :wong19: