Fresh Cow Milk

Gumi

Hi Mummies

Can I know when can I intro fresh cow milk to DS? What are normally the recommended brand, can mummies please share with me? TIA.

camom

After 1yo. Go for full cream milk, not those low fat type.

My kids drink either Meiji or Magnolia.

Gumi

Hi Camom

Can I also ask does your kids still drink FM when you gave them the fresh milk and how many times a day do you let them have the fresh milk?
Hope my questions don't sound stupid to you. Thanks.

Phoebii Cheng

Hi,

I started my son on Fernleaf full cream milk when he was 18mths, till now....but he is still drinking FM, and he drinks the Fernleaf 2 times a day currently

I hv not started him on the fresh milk though I want too, but cos' my son don't like cold stuff at the moment

camom

Only my elder kid took FM besides fresh milk when she was younger. Now she's solely on fresh milk. My toddler is still on breastmilk besides fresh milk.

Right now, they both take fresh milk in the morning for breakfast and in the evenings at 8-9pm. The toddler takes an additional 1-2 cups of fresh milk on top of his 2 feeds of ebm during the day now.

I still nurse the toddler before his bedtime.

autumn82

Belle has been on 2 glasses of fresh milk daily since 4 years old. Iggy started 2 feeds of fresh milk + 2 feeds of FM daily when he reached 18mths. For Iggy, I just warm the fresh milk before giving him coz he doesn't enjoy cold stuffs yet. :)