Friso Cream or Friso milk 2

jellybnzw

Can any mommies who are using the above items pls explain to me what is the difference? I have the Nestle brown rice and i know that when using the rice, good to add milk but what is the diff? Baby is going 4mths but can sit up reasonbly well for at least a few mins. So thot of starting her when she hits 4.5mths.

So do we add friso cream or milk?

Phoebii Cheng

Can any mommies who are using the above items pls explain to me what is the difference? I have the Nestle brown rice and i know that when using the rice, good to add milk but what is the diff? Baby is going 4mths but can sit up reasonbly well for at least a few mins. So thot of starting her when she hits 4.5mths.

So do we add friso cream or milk?
Hi,

For the friso cream, there is with milk and without milk, depends on which u buy, if u buy the one without milk, then u hv to add BM when u make the rice cereal for ur beloved bb daughter :tlaugh:

Same as well with Nestle, u can look at the can and see if u hv bought the one with or without milk added

For those with milk added, u just need to add water instead of BM to the rice cereal..............hope this helps:Dancing_wub:

Beanie

I saw 2 type of Frisocrem fr the supermarket yesterdae. One is soy based and the other one is rice based. Not sure which one to get....

Need some suggestion...

Thanks

Ting

friso creme dont have to add milk.
i thought friso milk2 is the milk powder itself? or is it a new product for cereal? nvr see b4.

anyway, frisocrem is VERY sweet. i wouldnt really recommend it.
pin didnt like it.
when she was younger, buy milk powder they will give free frisocrem, i ended up with 4-5 tins and pin didnt even finish one scoop!

anyway, for the frisocrem, i didnt add milk, cos they stated milk added, just add water.

kinberuri

i saw from the website that frisocrem is for 6 months and above. Is it advisable to feed baby at abt 4 mths with that?

Same for the others like nestle cereal and heniz product. can any mommy advise?

Any mommy have any sample to spare? So that my girl can try out?

Ting

kinberuri, best not to actually. if it says 6 mths, then give from 6 mths onwards.
in the past there used to be a plain rice cereal from 4mths onwards from heinz but i think now discontinued alr.

meiteoh

Cereals from Nestle contain traces of gluten, dairy as well as added sugar - definitely not something you want to introduce as a first foods as it sets the stage for your child developing a preference to sweet foods. If you have to give your child cereals from this brand (or others that have added sugar), always mix it with non-sweetened cereals.

If you're starting a 4 mth old on solids, opt for bland foods like organic rice cereal (Bellamy's, Plum, Just Organic, Organix, Healthy Times), pears, apples and bananas.