frisocrem rice based milk cereal for 4 months old baby

chrisgal

anyone give your baby drink rice based milk cereal when reaches 4 months?

:Dancing_wub:
i didnt let him drinl, but feed him by spoon instead! didnt feed him everyday , jus maybe 3times a week... jus to start training him on spoon feeding ...

apollo

it's recommend to start semi-solid food on 6mths instead of 4. but in any case or reason u wanna start him early, spoon feed and not bottle feed =)

baby_elmo

it's recommend to start semi-solid food on 6mths instead of 4. but in any case or reason you wanna start him early, spoon feed and not bottle feed =)
Spoon feed better???
but i have bought teats for thicker liquid and meant for cereal.

vinder79

still using this and i also gave him the other one pink can which i think is wheat but baby likes this better.And its true its betterr to spoon feed than bottle.In fact till now my son 8 mths is using this.U can even mix it with milk now and when baby is 6 mths old mix it with a bit of rusk biscuit and milk.

CanCanMum

anyone give your baby drink rice based milk cereal when reaches 4 months?

:Dancing_wub:
i feed Baber frisocrem when he was slightly over 4months old and i use a spoon worhh, not by drinking

i usually feed him in the morning

i alternate with the wheat based one, i rem tat time, he likes the rice one beta.

sometimes i will add in mashed bananas and egg yolk, but i only tried it when he reached 6months old and above.

u can vary the consistency wif age, meaning now can be more watery and next time u can make a thicker consistency.

izanyzam

I gave my boy Frisocrem when he was 4mths old but he kept vomitting after taking it..When i switched to Neslac cereal,he immediately took a liking to it...!! He's been on Neslac/home-made porridge eversince..!! :001_302:

Pamper

for my 1st kid, i start solid only on the 6th month as the nurse at the polyclinic told me that baby who started on 4 mths might have weaker stomach.. like easier get gastric pain n such.. can also just that not very recommended..

shaylin

I just started feeding my 5 month old baby Frisocrem today, but I'm a bit confused about "Daily Feedings" part on the tin.

There is a column that says "Daily feedings Frisocrem" and then another one that says "Daily feedings". For 4-6months old baby it says 1 feeding and 4 feedings respectively. So which is it?

Can any mummies advice me as to how often I should feed my baby Frisocrem a day?

Also, do you all normally feed the cereal before or after his milk?

Thanks mummies!