Frozen Breastmilk to give away

Liyun

Hi,

My boy is currently 5mths plus now. I have excess frozen breastmilk to give away (July and early Aug). Each milk bag contains a min. 100ml of breastmilk.

I have been using my breastmilk to do facial and my hubby and me even used expired breastmilk for foot bath. But still too much and my freezer is full.

Or any idea where can i donate my breastmilk/how can i make use of my breastmilk cos i feel 'heart-pain' to throw the milk away.

Anyone interested can sms/call me at 97618625.

isabelandrew

Hi,

My boy is currently 5mths plus now. I have excess frozen breastmilk to give away (July and early Aug). Each milk bag contains a min. 100ml of breastmilk.

I have been using my breastmilk to do facial and my hubby and me even used expired breastmilk for foot bath. But still too much and my freezer is full.

Or any idea where can i donate my breastmilk/how can i make use of my breastmilk cos i feel 'heart-pain' to throw the milk away.

Anyone interested can sms/call me at 97618625.
breast milk for facial? how?

bbjoshua

hi mummies, i have a supply of EBM pumped in Jan & Feb 2013 to give away. stored in bags of ~150mls each, pumped in a single session. initially intended them for my baby when i go back to work, but now i'm extending my no-pay leave, so won't be using them. interested pls PM me. thanks

ZeeYana

Mummies how did u all manage to achieve thatuch amnt of breastmilk and able to sustain it?? Any tips to share???? Btw... Good job mummies ;)

bbjoshua

Hi ZeeYana,

Thanks for your encouragement.

Find that ultimately the only way that really works to increase breastmilk supply is - more milk out= more milk produced.

Stimulating milk let-down (milk ejection reflex) is also a crucial key in releasing milk from the breasts & hence stimulating more milk production.

For me, find that direct breastfeeding/latching works best in stimulating milk let-down. Even now the breastpump just doesn't stimulate milk let-down or "totally empty" my breasts as well as my baby does from suckling. Initially when i started pumping, i could hardly pump ~5mls from each breast even though there was milk. It took quite awhile for the breastpump to stimulate my milk let-down.

All other ways of increasing breastmilk supply... not proven and placebo effects at best. Green papaya fish soup, water, rest, fenugreek, domperidone etc... find that they don't work.

Ultimately what really worked was when i ditched trying to feed my baby on schedule n fed him whenever he was hungry... also pumped after direct latching to stimulate body to think bb is still hungry.

Nowadays i direct latch my bb n pump once every morning to keep up supply as my bb started sleeping thru the night consistently from 6 mths, n my breasts r vv full by morn, so bb only totally empties 1 side.

Mummies how did u all manage to achieve thatuch amnt of breastmilk and able to sustain it?? Any tips to share???? Btw... Good job mummies ;)

ZeeYana

Hi bbjoshua, what is milk let down actually?
I cant direct latch as often. Only when i'm back frm work n weekrnds. Otherwise i hv to pump.

bbjoshua

Hi ZeeYana,

milk let-down (milk ejection reflex) is when the muscles in the breast milk ducts contract automatically, pushing milk out of the ducts.

u can notice this when u breastfeed baby on 1 side n milk leaks out from the other breast.

relaxing is important to stimulate milk let-down.

massaging the nipples b4 pumping also helps.

u can read more online. some websites are- Let-Down Reflex | Breastmilk Counts - Breastfeeding Resources For Moms ; The let down reflex in a breastfeeding mother.

since u r working, pumping is time-consuming.
an option i suggest is feed your baby less milk thru the bottle when u r at work, n direct latch more often when u r home with baby.
latching your baby more often will stimulate your breasts to produce more milk.

all the best!

I cant direct latch as often. Only when i'm back frm work n weekrnds. Otherwise i hv to pump.

bbjoshua

Hi ZeeYana,

milk let-down (milk ejection reflex) is when the muscles in the breast milk ducts contract automatically, pushing milk out of the ducts.

u can notice this when u breastfeed baby on 1 side n milk leaks out from the other breast.

relaxing is important to stimulate milk let-down.

massaging the nipples b4 pumping also helps.

u can read more online. some websites are- Let-Down Reflex | Breastmilk Counts - Breastfeeding Resources For Moms ; The let down reflex in a breastfeeding mother.

since u r working, pumping is time-consuming.
an option i suggest is feed your baby less milk thru the bottle when u r at work, n direct latch more often when u r home with baby.
latching your baby more often will stimulate your breasts to produce more milk.

all the best!

Hi,

I have several bags of ebm to give away. They were expressed in Nov. Giving away because my freezer is full and my boy doesn't really like thawed BM so I can only dream feed him at night but only one feed (150ml). Each bag contains about 16 milk sticks. Each milk stick is about 30ml.

I stay in Jurong West. My boy is currently 6 months and 2 weeks old. I'm a non-smoker and eats healthily for the sake of my boy. I stay DHA, multi-vitamins and calcium pills daily. Only started drinking coffee again when I was back to work in Jan but even so, I limit myself to only one cup a day.

Please pm me if you are keen.

iorina

frozen breastmilk to bless

Hi mums.. i have frozen breast milks to bless.. 10 packets and 15 bottles from 100-150ml.. non smoker, non alcoholic and healthy diet with multivitamins and omega.
Pls pm if interested (self collection at punggol)
My baby is 4.5 mths.
Thanks! :D

Dandelion

Dear mummies, I have at least 50bags of frozen brestmilk to give away. Each bag is between 100 to 200ml. "Production" date is between April 20 and May 1and they are stored in chest freezer. My baby is abt 2.5mths. I take homecooked balanced meal, calcium tablets and dha supplements.

Interested parties, please email me at Gladlylsh@gmail.com

Thank you.

SoapMaster

Dear Mommies..

Excess BM may consider to do a BM soap for kids to take bath.

May whatapps me to look out more 83one97one95