Frozen EBM to give away/donated

nickvan

Alpha Male
Hi Mummies,

My wife and i had been very blessed to have more than enough EBM for our 2 mth old baby gal, currently both our fridge and our in law fridge is gonna be full soon.

As i do not want to waste the EBM, i would like to give them away to any mummies who needs them or organisation/hospital who can help me send them to needy children or families.

I stay in Bt Panjang and you can collect the EBM at my plc, i can be contacted thru email (junior5119@hotmail.com).

Thank you.

Nick, Vanessa & baby Natalie

sharonyi66

Hi Mummies,

My wife and i had been very blessed to have more than enough EBM for our 2 month old baby gal, currently both our fridge and our in law fridge is gonna be full soon.

As i do not want to waste the EBM, i would like to give them away to any mummies who needs them or organisation/hospital who can help me send them to needy children or families.

I stay in Bt Panjang and you can collect the EBM at my plc, i can be contacted thru email (junior5119@hotmail.com).

Thank you.

Nick, Vanessa & baby Natalie
I think you can actually check with them where can you donate the EBM.

Breastfeeding Mothers' Support Group (Singapore) - Home

isabelandrew

i know KKH needs breast milk. some babies are really poor thing - they cannot take FM. I know mummies donate to them. but u got to make that trip.

bless u for ur kind-hearted on the thought to donate :)

Suzie

Hi sharon,

Thanks for the info....

:)
I've called up Breastfeeding Mother Support Group and were being informed that they no longer help for the coordination of ebm donation. I've more than 30+ pkt frozen ebm to donate, dated from Aug'09 onwards.

Pls sms me at 8127 4006 if you are interested

sharonyi66

i know Kandang Kerbau Hospital needs breast milk. some babies are really poor thing - they cannot take FM. I know mummies donate to them. but you got to make that trip.

bless you for your kind-hearted on the thought to donate :)
I've just called KKH, they no longer take in EBM from donor mummies... :embarrassed:

nickvan

Alpha Male
I've just called Kandang Kerbau Hospital, they no longer take in EBM from donor mummies... :embarrassed:
Hi Sharon,

Thank you very much for helping me to call KK, i guess i can only reach directly to mummies who may need them... Is thr anyway we can get the mod to hlp on this?

Nick & vanessa

nickvan

Alpha Male
Hi Nick,

You may wanna call Sanctuary House to see if they need the breast milk?
I gave some milk powder to them recently.

Tel: 6221 0588
Email: info@sanctuaryhouse.com.sg.
Sanctuary House - A Labour of Love

Hi Stan,

Thank you very much.... I will give them a call and check with them. If any mummies know of any place i can donate the EBM away, pls pm me...

thanks.

Nic, Vanessa and Natalie