Full Month Buffet

ohstrawberry

My full month shower were divided to 2 days, 1 day i catered fr neo garden and another day chilli padi.
for Noe garden, I took under Asia catogary - neo's excellence. Overall setting very pretty, food acceptable, service good.
Chilli padi - full month package $14 per pax , very good comments from relatives. All said the food very delicious, i changed the glutinuos rice to pineapple rice though. Maybe my family quite traditional type, all said the package which comes with red eggs and ang ku kueh is very good and the setting with red batik cloth very pretty, auspicious look.

Anyone can share what "package" they took for neo garden??? so many too choose from, and not really have pic to show what exactly the dish is... so a bit confusing

ahhh... should've check out posts about buffet from here before deciding on hiring this company, ISS. :thissyfit:

- must order at least $800 and above then delivery is FOC. ours was $780 also cannot. ok then add a few more "heads" it is.

- chairs came more than 1 hour late!!!!!!!!!!!

- some dish looked dry and yes. tasted DRY too!!

- 67 pax was the order but only 20 over plates!!! 1 packet of fork and spoon!!! 1 small stack of serviettes!!!!!! we had to find our own....!! last min who to call!!

- drinks i guess no matter how many ppl also 1 container. also had to go buy... luckily nearby got mama shop.

emailed them about the above... its been 3 days... nobody called. :mmad:

DodoTan

My family always use Liang catering.

Liang Food Caterer

They are halal and the food is power. Never disappoint one. Used them for my wedding, my sister's wedding my son's 1st month and many other family gatherings. They are also always on time or early in delivering the food.

Ashbaby

Neo Garden food is okay, even my mom a picky eater also gave good commend. I order 40 pax for abt 60 guest. Food portion just nice.

moncheri03

Any one try from this caterer Yeh Lai Siang or Mei Hao 99?
Lots of people from forum hightly recommend Neo's Garden but would like to try the above 2.

tks

ashanti.83

Few yrs back when my daughter is full mth, i order Neo catering.. alot of my relatives commented e food is nice... so mayb nxt yr when i celebrating my bb full mth i will choose back Neo... as for other buffet catering im not so sure abt their services n food taste..

apollo

anyone had full month celebration recently ?? who did you cater the buffet from ? any feedback ?
we catered from NeoGarden. delicious food with nice setting. We used to cater from Fukwee catering. IMO, Fukwee food is much more nicer (according to our tasebud), but the setting is not as 'class' as Neogarden. You can go their website for more details Fukwee Kitchen Catering Services

eurostar

I recommend smiling orchid
food was nice and quantity alright, perosnally tink can order 8.5 pax for every 10 guests u invit

bbloelim

if cater buffet for the guest right, do the guests need to sit dwn and eat??
the caterings menu doesnt include tables and chairs, need additional $$ right..

JP12

My family always use Liang catering.

Liang Food Caterer

They are halal and the food is power. Never disappoint one. Used them for my wedding, my sister's wedding my son's 1st month and many other family gatherings. They are also always on time or early in delivering the food.
How is their presentation? They don't provide skirtings for the tables? They use only plastic sheets to cover the table tops?

JP12

Does Neo Garden provide tables for the food and extra chairs? at additional cost? It says on their website that (Table for Food & Warmer are not provided).

Pinkliciouz

I just ordered from Meihao99 and we were very pleased with their food and service.

I used to only order from Neo Garden as I find that their food is really tasty but when we did the comparison, Neo Garden is the most expensive among the mid-range caterers. And for the same price, theyr offered less dishes then other caterers, thus we decided to venture out and look for a new caterer.

Meihao99 portion of food is generous! They arrived on time to do the set-up. Also, because we ordered 70+ pax, we got to choose 2 main dishes, 2 drinks instead of only 1. My guests all thought we ordered from those very expensive caterers!

My cousin ordered from Purple Sage for her boy's first year old birthday. Their dishes were quite innovative! There were self service rojak, lakes, salads, BBQ food. 1 chef was even station there just to BBQ the food. The stingray that Purple Sage provided were spoiled. My cousin had to complaint to the company because all the guests feedback that there's a foul smell when they open up the foil. For this, I deduct a lot of points from this caterer because as a caterer, you should never serve spoiled food to your clients. And food is their forte and they allow such things to happen. Some more their price so expensive.