Garage sale?

mar_mum

Anyone doing a garage sale or setting up stall at flea market? Have got clothes to clear but no time to take photos and post online individually.

eelynn

Hi

What type of clothes do you have ? maybe I can help you.. hee hee
Hi xiaobaimummy,
I oso have lots of things to clear such as baby clothes n toys and its too much to post. Can u help me how to do this? I wanted to open my hse to ppl to come n buy but my hse is nt dat convenient for ppl to travel in.

Hi

I also got lots of brand new baby items and ladies products for sale too. I also thinking of organising garage sale? but don't know how to do it. Maybe some of the members in here can give us some advice which place is better to do this ?

klearad

Hee you can hold garage sales at your house if you dont mind ppl gg to your house. This will free you of any rental fees, and you can display the items wherever however you want to. You can advertise your Garage Sale through Mummy.sg forum. May get more targeted sales from here, as most visitors aim to get something for their babies.

Alternatively, you can book a booth at flea market which may requires balloting and fees. The crowd gathered at the flea market mostly may not be your target audience as they are mainly there to browse at items generally.