Getting frustrated / emotional - Help

Hi mummies / to be

Is it normal to feel above as labour beckons? I have had tough pregnancy since the beginning. Now everynight still dont sleep well because of itch / heat rash on chest and body and sometimes legs and hands (basically everywhere)...

No one had told me that pregnancy could be such a life changing process on its own. I was fair-skinned to begin with, but pregnancy hormones have brought forth pigmentation, dark areas underneath the armpit, on my neck and inner thighs....

Nose became wider and bigger, at night I wuld get nose blocked sometimes runny nose and painful eyes...

There are little meat bumps (dont know what else to call them) together with pupps growing too...Especially on my face...the pores look choked and oily, so depressing....

Down there also look and feel swollen...

Tummy is very low and quite big but no signs of impending labour other than occasional lower backache and cramps....

All in all. it is plain SUFFERING for me, getting frustrated and somewhat emotional and grouchy :nah:...Need some kind advice, thank you in advance...

Domique

Hi Koala mummy,

Hang on there... its normal to feel frustrated as days are nearing the big day and no sighs yet...

Patience are running out for us as we had been carrying them for near 40 weeks.

FYI my body itch started when i was barely 5 mths and my leg and all was scarred too! not forgetting the belly stretch marks.

My rascal was only out 1 day before edd...

but when they are "out if u", u will feel all "sufferings" are worth it.. its all over and new parenthood life begins....

Dun wanna paint rosy pictures but real parenthood begins and welcome to the sleepless nights.... :)

shi_san_yee

I don't feel any 'glow' that's so widely claimed with pregnancy.... I have really never seen so many pimples in my entire teenage/adult life combined. The weight I've gained on my arms, thighs.. everywhere other than my tummy is making me really depressed and worried I'll never be able to fit into anything I use to own.

Quite honestly, I don't know how to handle if it gets worse... I still have 2 mths to go...

Koala, I hear ya sista.

Phoebii Cheng

Diff mummy experience diff pregnancy, depending on ur hormones....but bear with it, ur bb will be out in a few weeks time....

and like what Dom said, real parenthood begins when ur bb is out and yes you will have sleepless nights, so I suggest u take turns with either ur helper or hubby to feed bb at night, cos' during ur confinement u need lots and lots of rest.....

Take care

Oh btw, whatever that u r experiencing during pregnancy, like oily skin etc, it will go away once ur little one is out :tlaugh:

angelwendy

Hi mummies / to be

Is it normal to feel above as labour beckons? I have had tough pregnancy since the beginning. Now everynight still dont sleep well because of itch / heat rash on chest and body and sometimes legs and hands (basically everywhere)...

No one had told me that pregnancy could be such a life changing process on its own. I was fair-skinned to begin with, but pregnancy hormones have brought forth pigmentation, dark areas underneath the armpit, on my neck and inner thighs....

Nose became wider and bigger, at night I wuld get nose blocked sometimes runny nose and painful eyes...

There are little meat bumps (dont know what else to call them) together with pupps growing too...Especially on my face...the pores look choked and oily, so depressing....

Down there also look and feel swollen...

Tummy is very low and quite big but no signs of impending labour other than occasional lower backache and cramps....

All in all. it is plain SUFFERING for me, getting frustrated and somewhat emotional and grouchy :nah:...Need some kind advice, thank you in advance...

I do have the same problem as well... but dont be too stress or depress... everything will be back to normal soon... JIA YOU>>>>

AngelaTan

Im in my 26weeks now but mine hasnt been smooth sailing, 1st trimester was basically spent loitering around 24hrs clinic (bleeding on and off), I thought 2nd trimester I would be fine, ended with heat rash and severe water retention, and just last week, my abdominal muscle torn(which might happen again), 3 days ago, my feet swell like crocodile paws, pimples dont need to say, its still erupting..i think i might have piles coming on soon(things poking out) on top of that, I have problems with KKH(services and all) but I try to be keep myself sane (ebay, shop to curb my raging hormones) come to think of it, i rather suffer now than when the babies come! not sure how to handle cries!

catherlyn

Hang on there ya u reaching. I too didn't hv a smooth preggy. Nearly had preterm labour at 26th week, total rest in bed till the day I gv birth. Got prenatal depression n was on antidepressant. Job wise also damn stress somemore after 26th week hospitalization was cope up at hm can't do much can't move ard. M really very depressed but all was gone the very moment I saw my little in front of me. All these r worthy of your scarification. JY JY

Koala Mummy, hang in there!

I have all the symptoms u mentioned and alot more..1st trimester vomitting and alot of phlegm, can't stand sweet or cleaning detergents smell, leg cramps every night, butt cramps also when i sleep..dunno how it happens..now loss of appetite as if 1st trimester morning sickness coming back. Now still have to deal with "leaking nipples" and pimples growing non-stop to back of my ear and neck...
Like what Catherlyn mummy said, when you see your bundle of joy, its all worth the effort!

Nowadays weather so hot, everynight blasting the aircon...haha

Im in my 26weeks now but mine hasnt been smooth sailing, 1st trimester was basically spent loitering around 24hrs clinic (bleeding on and off), I thought 2nd trimester I would be fine, ended with heat rash and severe water retention, and just last week, my abdominal muscle torn(which might happen again), 3 days ago, my feet swell like crocodile paws, pimples dont need to say, its still erupting..i think i might have piles coming on soon(things poking out) on top of that, I have problems with Kandang Kerbau Hospital(services and all) but I try to be keep myself sane (ebay, shop to curb my raging hormones) come to think of it, i rather suffer now than when the babies come! not sure how to handle cries!
I had a abdominal muscle torn scare once too during 5th month, got some spotting after that. Doc said have to be careful...You poor thing, all of us women who suffer during pregnancy all so poor thing (must be my blues again)....

Hang on there ya you reaching. I too didn't have a smooth preggy. Nearly had preterm labour at 26th week, total rest in bed till the day I gv birth. Got prenatal depression n was on antidepressant. Job wise also damn stress somemore after 26th week hospitalization was cope up at hm can't do much can't move around. M really very depressed but all was gone the very moment I saw my little in front of me. All these r worthy of your scarification. JY JY
M waiting for the day I hold him in my arms...

Koala Mummy, hang in there!

I have all the symptoms you mentioned and alot more..1st trimester vomitting and alot of phlegm, can't stand sweet or cleaning detergents smell, leg cramps every night, butt cramps also when i sleep..dont know how it happens..now loss of appetite as if 1st trimester morning sickness coming back. Now still have to deal with "leaking nipples" and pimples growing non-stop to back of my ear and neck...
Like what Catherlyn mummy said, when you see your bundle of joy, its all worth the effort!

Nowadays weather so hot, everynight blasting the aircon...haha
Thanks littlemoomoo...dont you just hate those pimples or pupps sprouting on the neck, on my head and chest too...super itchy and cannot scratch......

Verona's

Your nose will feel lot better after birth , i also experience the same thing as you but right after birth everything is back to normal , it was hard & got reddish all the time hehe jiayou ! You can be really tired after birth , how i wish baby still inside me felt so tiring now , must rest more now or else you will regret haha ;) In a blink of an eye everything will change , must prepare also ~ Jiayou ! 8 more days only !!

catherlyn

All jyous ya. Koala mummy u will very soon b holding your dearest in ur arms. Angela mummy before u knw urs is in your arms too. Being a mother is the most "Wei da" thing that can ever happen to us. Hang on there n enjoy the chnese new yr first

Mummy to Baby V

I felt very sleepy since being pregnant, no energy to do many things. Had to suddenly relocate to KL to join hubby, suddenly stopped working, away from own family and friends, felt lonely and depressed. Spent my days watching TV serials and had no mood to talk to anyone at home.

- Vomited badly day and night for weeks.
- Tummy was very stretched and felt super-itchy for months!
- Super backache through most of the pregnancy, lied down most of the time at home, must wear support belt to leave house.
- Spasms in legs at night and badly disturbed sleep
Nevertheless, I tried to stay happy after the vomiting stopped.

When baby arrived,
- 1st month is great with confinement lady to help
- 2nd - 3rd month struggling with baby's sleep issues
- 4th - 7th month struggling with cranky teething baby
Life is much better after that. I'm really enjoying my days with my boy now. :)

All the best! Cheer up! :)

Thanks Phoebii! But first I must think of a way to lose 23kg+++(more to come) fats and a miracle to take care of 2 babies at the same time! :001_302:

Happy new year to all of you!!!
Having twins? Wow Angela must have been tougher for you...Yes, let's jiayou together!!!

Happy Tigger New Year! :001_302: