globalart

mar_mum

Anyone sent ur kids there? Any feedback?

I've tried searching nearby cc for drawing classes but is either at night or on weekends. Prefer weekdays afternoon classes. Anyone know of any art teachers teaching at home?

stonston

Heard from the teacher at punggol branch that usually for the enrichment classes they conduct in preschools like PCF. Some preschool will allow other kids to join the enrichment only, like my boy goes to the pcf at my place for dance lessons.

But I tried a few lessons with globalart at punggol, they focus more on crayon drawing/colouring. No crafts or paints.

mar_mum

Heard from the teacher at punggol branch that usually for the enrichment classes they conduct in preschools like PCF. Some preschool will allow other kids to join the enrichment only, like my boy goes to the pcf at my place for dance lessons.

But I tried a few lessons with globalart at punggol, they focus more on crayon drawing/colouring. No crafts or paints.
The PCF here dun have enrichment classes.

I'm ok with crayon drawing/colouring. But are they good? Will they like force kids to draw in the way they teach or kids are allowed to express themselves?

stonston

Not much on free expression cos they focus alot in technique. My boy din enjoy the class & I din like the focus of the class, so I'm still looking for art class. Got a v good one at kovan but it's exp.

harrywatson66

Alpha Male
Global Art is here to provide you with superior customer service with the highest level of product quality in the fields of commercial & production framing, picture framing, photo frames, advertising signage and custom designing.