GoNG XI GoNG XI HUAT HUAT HUAT ARHHH FEBRUARY~~~ NOC THREAD~~~~~~HUAT HUAT HUAT~~~~

TOP SPAMMERS THIS MONTH

• FION FION MN DARLING

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DIY BABE

• QUEENBABE BABE

• JASPZZ BABE

• PRINCESS BABE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawla12

Re: GoNG XI GoNG XI HUAT HUAT HUAT ARHHH FEBRUARY~~~ NOC THREAD~~~~~~HUAT HUAT HUAT~~

pt A go collect med,then e staff give her pt B's paper to pay ytd.
So when she come to my counter n pay,then i never check her paper(i was not told to check since day 1 i learn to make payment.)
so she pay pt B's bill loooo...
then pt B went to check if he pay already ytd,one staff told him yes,pay already.
then today my senior then realise pt B have not pay...
then call pt B up n that fellow insisted he pay liaoo.
my senior say if pt B refuse to pay,then i've to pay...
I'll not pay looo....
ask tat staff who told him tat he paid leeee to pay laaaa...cos tat staff made a mistake maaaaaa......

does not mean u'r the end of cycle = ur fault....

Ting

Re: GoNG XI GoNG XI HUAT HUAT HUAT ARHHH FEBRUARY~~~ NOC THREAD~~~~~~HUAT HUAT HUAT~~

yah agree with lala dearie!!
die also play taiji~~~

princessminn

ask that staff who told him that he paid leeee to pay laaaa...cos that staff made a mistake maaaaaa......

does not mean you'r the end of cycle = your fault....
now they tell mi either i pay 1st or i go pt B's hse n collect e money....

Ting

die also dun play.. say is they take wrong bill give the patient!!!!

lawla12

now they tell mi either i pay 1st or i go pt B's house n collect e money....
few $$ nvm...
$100+++ lei...siaooo

DUN PAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wad's this...why must u pay 1st then u go to tat patient's house n collect??? helooo, u'r NOT responsible for such ting.....

moreover, if i'm tat person, u tink i will pay u when u appear outside my doorstep n claimed u'r from the clinic, then u wanna collect the outstanding debt from him....U TINK I WILL BELIEVE U MAAAAA~ ...i will juz spam the door n say u'r conman~

princessminn

i oso tink if i'm e pt B i'll not pay even if ppl appear at my doorstep looo...
haizz...
mi veri suay xiaaa...

lawla12

i also tink if i'm e pt B i'll not pay even if ppl appear at my doorstep looo...
haizz...
mi veri suay xiaaa...
what shld i do xiaaa????

tell ur sup tat its pt B made a mistake ..they'r the one who said tat patient pay liaooo maaaaaaa....its not u lohhhhh.....u'r the end receiver, does it mean the mistake committed by earlier point, u've to bear it....its super unfair + wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if pt B insist tat they dun pay, y cant u do the same ting???? obviously not ur fault juz tat u'r at the "end of cycle".....

DUN PAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lawla12

i suddenly feel like eating "kua zi" (melon seed)....LOL!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:16::eek:16::eek:16::eek:16::eek:16::eek:16::eek:16:

Ting

yah dear, its the staff who gv the wrong bill. n also the one who say PAY ALR! not u what!

or maybe call up patient A n clarify with her????
tell her she pay wrong bill lahs then maybe she will bring the bill back?? shld be diff amt right????

BbpHir3

you TWO FLIRTING BEHIND MY BACK IZZI~~~~

cancan bossie not around leeee, booo govt liaooo....you 2 horrrr...

dont care liaooo!!!!!!

***sneak into room 10701...bbp dearie + sweetie pudding...you'R ALL MINE LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE**

:shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:
wahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

all packed and ready to go!! need to go bath first.. den wait for pudding and 2 NOC's long-lost daddies~~

will be back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

princessminn

tell your sup that its pt B made a mistake ..they'r the one who said that patient pay liaooo maaaaaaa....its not you lohhhhh.....you'r the end receiver, does it mean the mistake committed by earlier point, you've to bear it....its super unfair + wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if pt B insist that they dont pay, y cant you do the same ting???? obviously not your fault just that you'r at the "end of cycle".....

dont PAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'll not pay deee laaa....
e amt of money hoh,i can buy 2cans of milk powder for dante leee....

princessminn

yah dear, its the staff who gv the wrong bill. n also the one who say PAY already! not you what!

or maybe call up patient A n clarify with her????
tell her she pay wrong bill lahs then maybe she will bring the bill back?? shld be diff amt right????
pt A noe she pay wrong bill leee...
e problem one is e one who tot he pay but nvr pay : pt B....

lawla12

wahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

all packed and ready to go!! need to go bath first.. then wait for pudding and 2 NOC's long-lost daddies~~

will be back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

let me guess...shd b colourful tiger + almond bro~

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

lawla12

ting dearie....me soo sianzz...accounts closed leeee, but me lazy to do the write-up....holiday mood liaooo...

jass dearie on leave...cancan bossie oso on leave...

fion fion dearie on leave too baaaa...sun sun dar dar busy busy.....

diy dearie---MIA
orleng dearie --MIA after lunch

aut dearie---MIA into space leeeeeeee:embarrassed:

I"M BORE AT WORK!!!!!!!!!!

:wong16::wong16::wong16::wong16::wong16:

Ting

ting dearie....me soo sianzz...accounts closed leeee, but me lazy to do the write-up....holiday mood liaooo...

jass dearie on leave...cancan bossie also on leave...

diy dearie---MIA

im also bored at work!!!!!!
this week seems to past by so slowly lors..
plus i feel sick..
i mean i feel very breathless easily..
iirc b4 my bkk trip alr like tt.. like my chest there very uncomfy, need to take deep n hard breaths then can..

princessminn

jass dearie on leave...cancan bossie also on leave...

diy dearie---MIA

mi leii>????

Status
Not open for further replies.