Gonna Induce Tml!

Melancholy

Hello all, i am going to induce tml afternoon due to my amniotic fluid getting lower.. Currently i'm feeling really nervous and scared! Is it painful when being induced? I hope that everything goes smoothly for me..

Raina

Once they induce, u will start to feel the contractions.. and they will get more and more intense... u will definitely feel the pain, but u can ask for painkillers..
or the midwife will ask if u want any painkillers when the pain gets more unbearable...

Melancholy

Once they induce, u will start to feel the contractions.. and they will get more and more intense... u will definitely feel the pain, but u can ask for painkillers..
or the midwife will ask if u want any painkillers when the pain gets more unbearable...
Oic.. So after using painkiller, there won't be so much pain like before?

nsync_su

I was induced for my 1st pregnancy. It wasnt tat painful but when the contractions started to developed, it was painful as i was in labour for 24hrs. Ask for painkillers or laughing gas if u really cant bear the pains. All the best to u, babe!! :)

Feliz

Hello all, i am going to induce tml afternoon due to my amniotic fluid getting lower.. Currently i'm feeling really nervous and scared! Is it painful when being induced? I hope that everything goes smoothly for me..

I was also induce due to my amniotic fluid low.. I was admitted at 4pm n i gave birth at 4am.. i asked for Epidural once my contraction kicks in as i cannot tahan at all.. hehe.. don worry everything will be fine.. :001_302:

Melancholy

I was induced for my 1st pregnancy. It wasnt tat painful but when the contractions started to developed, it was painful as i was in labour for 24hrs. Ask for painkillers or laughing gas if u really cant bear the pains. All the best to u, babe!! :)
Thanks! Hopefully i can stand the pain if not i will definitely ask for epidural =x

Melancholy

I was also induce due to my amniotic fluid low.. I was admitted at 4pm n i gave birth at 4am.. i asked for Epidural once my contraction kicks in as i cannot tahan at all.. hehe.. don worry everything will be fine.. :001_302:
Thanks, hope tat it won't take too long for me! *prays hard for myself* :D

angelwendy

JIA YOU YA !!!!!! Hang on k... i will pray for u too fast fast deliver... :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub: remember update us when u deliver... take care....

Hi mummies / to be,

Just been to the doc today and found out I have dilated 2 cm..We have decided not to wait too long and I will be induced this Saturday!:wong12:

So excited! Can't wait to meet our K-bear ( and put an end all the symptoms like itch, bad taste in mouth, pupps, pigmentation and etc)! :001_302:

Will continue praying for non complicated smooth delivery and beautiful and healthy K-bear..Wish me luck :)

WinnieL

I had an induced labour about 2 weeks ago, after a normal check up revealed that the amniotic fluid index was low. It took a bit of time for me to go into actual labour. I was induced on a friday night, started having contractions, but that went away by saturday afternoon. saturday night, I was walking around the ward like nothing happened. I was given a second dose on sunday morning, and this was the real thing. Went into labour sunday afternoon for 14 hours, and delivered in the wee hours of monday morning. I stayed in hospital for 5 days.

so for induced labour, it really depends. it can be fast for some people, and long for others, like me. but overall, it was a smooth delivery, baby was fine, and that's what's important.

hope you delivered a healthy baby!

I'm gonna be schedule for induce tis fri due to baby weight growing very rapidly. Dr didnt want to take chance to wait as I may resort to c-sec rather than natural birth. I'm not prepared for this & I feels so scared:elvis:. Hope everything will turn out to be ok and hav a smooth delivery *cried*sob sob.....

I'm gonna be schedule for induce tis fri due to baby weight growing very rapidly. Dr didnt want to take chance to wait as I may resort to c-sec rather than natural birth. I'm not prepared for this & I feels so scared:elvis:. Hope everything will turn out to be ok and hav a smooth delivery *cried*sob sob.....
Don't worry, everything will be fine. Wishing you a smooth delivery.

I was induced for my 1st girl as amniotic fluid was running low. Labour was quite fast and smooth for me. Baby was out 1.5 to 2hours after contractions was induced.

Phoebii Cheng

Yes don't worry, everything will turn out fine, just relax and listen to the doc

angelwendy

Don't worry gal.. Everything will be ok.. Just hang on.. Of cannot take the contraction pain.. Just take epi.. Is wonderful.. Haha.. I can even sleep... Take care..