Good PD to recommend in Punggol , Sengkang or HOugang area ?

lfoo9668

hi all,

I'm staying in Punggol area.

For precaution measure in case baby get sick at night, like to check if there is any recommendation for good PD in Punggol,Sengkang or Hougang ?

Heard of a PD in Hougang Blk 327 ABC clinic which is recommended by friend by was told consultation really high

Hihi

I stayed just opposite. I can only advise you the queue is damn long everytime i passed by it. I also heard that the consultation is quite high but not sure as I've never went there before. But heard that the doc is quite good as it was intro by TMC doc when I was there.

galmummy

hi all,

I'm staying in Punggol area.

For precaution measure in case baby get sick at night, like to check if there is any recommendation for good PD in Punggol,Sengkang or Hougang ?

Heard of a PD in Hougang Blk 327 ABC clinic which is recommended by friend by was told consultation really high

yeah, my dd used to go there.

Name of doctor is antony.
nice guy.
good with kids.
he does surgery at Mt E also
so call before you go.
else he sometimes not around.

but hor, fees expensive, and he is good with pushing you vitamins, and those not necessary things.
you need to be firm

Hannah

Yes, he's good with kids. Fees high coz he's a paed bah :)

Yes, he'll recommend some "extras", and sometimes can be difficult to say no.

Other than this, i still think he's good :)

simplyjo

Hi, try Dr Vanessa Tan @ Kidslink Seng Kang - Tel: 63884466. It's at Blk 237 Compassvale Walk, opposite Seng Kang Central.

jendome

Hi, u can consider THE KIDS CLINIC at rivervale mall
Look for Dr Lillian Lim, she is a very detailed PD whom will give alot of information regards ur bb's sickness

LoVeS

Hi, u can consider THE KIDS CLINIC at rivervale mall
Look for Dr Lillian Lim, she is a very detailed PD whom will give alot of information regards ur bb's sickness
Yeah tt kids clinic is gd but cons r queues n waiting time always very long. Mine is Dr Tan for my ds.

JuzAngel

For those looking for Dr Zainal contacts :)

Paediatric Centre (Rivervale)
Blk 118 Rivervale Drive,#02-20 Rivervale Plaza Singapore 540118
Tel : 6875 3927

Was told Dr fm kidslink also gd :)
KidsLink Children's Clinic
Blk237 Campassvale Walk, #01-532, S540237
Tel: 63884466

Last edited:

yvonne_ktw

For those looking for Dr Zainal contacts :)

Paediatric Centre (Rivervale)
Blk 118 Rivervale Drive,#02-20 Rivervale Plaza Singapore 540118
Tel : 6875 3927

Was told Dr fm kidslink also gd :)
KidsLink Children's Clinic
Blk237 Campassvale Walk, #01-532, S540237
Tel: 63884466
Hi Hi, can share the cost like? Est?
Thanks Thanks

Priya Diva

Hi

I am going to Dr Zainal. I signed up the package with him. Roughly around 500 plus then i had the penumoccous and rotavirus jab abt 600 plus. I used CDA to pay. Then his consultation is fixed everytime at 30 plus. Unless u buy extra medicine from him. He is very patient and good with my baby. :tlaugh:

tez

Hopefully this will help parents who chance upon this post. I developed this mobile app “PdGoWhere” to search and locate available paediatricians. Full disclosure: App development is purely a hobby and the app is free and not for profit!

Do search for PdGoWhere in the app stores

Amy Gan

hi parents, i was reading some articles on Singapore Women's Weekly and i thought this article was a good read, so i wanted to share with all of you: https://www.womensweekly.com.sg/gallery/family/parenting/natural-ways-boost-your-childs-immune-system/

it talks about ways to boost our child's immunity without supplements and a couple of Pediatricians shared their thoughts too ~ i guess this is a good way to also look for PDs as their names and hospitals they work in are also listed. hope this is helpful!