Good places for children's furniture?

MLTan

Hi,

I am a mother of a 6 year old girl and have recently starting preparing a room for her. Does anybody know of a good place to get a single daybed with an additional pullout bed underneath? I took a look at the one Ikea has available but is uneasy about the many sharp corners that it has at eye level. Many thanks!

Last edited:

veronica

welcome....

there is one store at katong mall selling children's furniture. You may want to go there and have a look.

bornwlove

Hi,

I am a mother of a 6 year old girl and have recently starting preparing a room for her. Does anybody know of a good place to get a single daybed with an additional pullout bed underneath? I took a look at the one Ikea has available but is uneasy about the many sharp corners that it has at eye level. Many thanks!
Hi,

I'm not sure if your daughter loves fairy tale princess type bed? In case she is, I have a beautiful dreamy bedframe by Little Tikes (famous for outdoor playhouses, slides, toys) fit for a princess.

We have to find a new home for the beloved bed cos we had to downgrade our apartment:(

And we are letting it go at a steal, 70% off original price.

It fits a super single size mattress and looks like this.

It is a really special bed... Hope to hear from you :)

Attachments