Good Primary School English Tutor

Discussion in 'Looking for tutor (Primary/Secondary/JC) and any o' started by springkan, May 27, 2016.

1. springkan

springkan New Member

I am urgently looking for primary school English tutor to teach for my p5 boy at my place.

Any recommendation?

2. Abigail Soo

Abigail Soo New Member

Hihi,

I've pm you. Please check your inbox:)

3. AceTutors

AceTutors Member

4. AceTutors

AceTutors Member

5. hiddenchilli

hiddenchilli New Member

Would like to introduce you to our new free public tutor database: WongTutor.com.

You can try calling/emailing some of the primary sch english tutors in our database directly, and choose the most suitable tutor for you.

(Parents can also post assignments to let tutors come to them). Hope it helps!

6. AceTutors

AceTutors Member

Kindle give away / AceTutors.com.sg

For the 1st time, Ace Tutors is giving away not one but two brand new Kindle paperwhite to two lucky winners. Do help us reach 3000 likes on Facebook and you could walk away with a Kindle. A Kindle paperwhite cost USD 119.99.

To qualify, follow these 3 simple steps:
    1. Like our Facebook page (like our page and not this post).
    2. Comment “AceTutors” in this post.
    3. Share this post on your Facebook.
    Once we read 3000 Likes we will select 2 lucky winners and inform them via Facebook. It could be you!

Facebook post's link

View attachment 136156

7. Amandaxu

Amandaxu New Member

Can try Tuition Finder heard they are not bad in a sense they interview all their tutors under strict regulations etc so no funny business on your side. Also they match your child according to the right tutor, so for parents who wants to go for a long term basis tuition with the tutor you and your kid can connect to, can try them. I just recently engaged a chem tutor from them for my boy, as it's my boy's weakest subject currently. Can pm me for more information.

8. Valerie Tan

Valerie Tan New Member

Hi parents,

I am a female full time tutor so do contact me if you are still looking for an experienced and reliable English tutor.

thanks
    Valerie