Good Slimming Product (Not promoter don't worry)

Mummy_Girl

I have a friend from Thailand (uncle's gf) who recommended me this two products and I have to say it works well for me.

1. You really wont have craving for food
2. You wont feel weak/oil leak/heart beat fast etc.
3. Cheap
4. Definitely safe (try myself before and consuming now)

but for me, I just needed a kickstart plus I monitor my diet + exercise. So I on it for about 1.5weeks and lost about 4kg to date.

The product is called DivaSlim and L-Carnitine Plus.
If you guys google L-Carnitine, it is actually a supplement for heart or sth. Also normally used to control weight.
DivaSlim also has it own website (just google it can find the homepage le)

1month Supply :
1x DivaSlim (30cap)
2x L-Carnitine (30cap ea bottle)

Directions:
-30-60mins b4 breakfast take one Divaslim.
- Lunch/Dinner before take 1 L-Carnitine OR
- Choose to take 2 L-carnitine during a heavy meal (buffet with friends etc.)

Advised not to take more than 1 a day for Divaslim.
Not more than 2 a day for L-Carnitine.

1 month supply = $SGD40 only.
I know sounds scary right (compare to local slimming prices). But I tried it and I have to say it is very good. Totally no negative effects so far. And for some reason I shit after meals( detox? not sure about this LOL :x)

But it was $40 cause my uncle brought it back for me since he went to thailand for holiday.

DivaSlim doesn't sell directly also. L-Carnitine too. So I searched on E-Bay and luckily got people selling! If you buy on E-Bay it is about $SGD60, still damn cheap compared to local slimming products. And I am ordering next week

Just sharing with you guys. Feel free to ask me anything and I will try my best to answer. All women who don't want miao tiao and pretty hehehe.:tlaugh:

SCartoon

Alpha Male
hi, if u are looking for one that is suitable for those who have thyroid, TRA weight management programme is safe for that. As for breastfeeding, its is safe, but it will lessen the milk production.

Phoebii Cheng

Yes I agree, best is to consult doctor if you are consuming something for weight loss, otherwise exercise is always the best option plus a healthy diet

SCartoon

Alpha Male
yes, we got to know what we are losing in our body when we are taking slimming pdt be it fats, water or muscle. that will determine how safe and how effective.

Doctors usu prescribe medication and most of the time they will share about the side effects.

MeganLim

Hi,

Will it cause mood swing and insomnia?

Thanks,
Megan

I have a friend from Thailand (uncle's gf) who recommended me this two products and I have to say it works well for me.

3. Cheap

but for me, I just needed a kickstart plus I monitor my diet + exercise. So I on it for about 1.5weeks and lost about 4kg to date.

If you guys google L-Carnitine, it is actually a supplement for heart or something. Also normally used to control weight.
DivaSlim also has it own website (just google it can find the homepage )

1month Supply :
1x DivaSlim (30cap)

Directions:
-30-60mins before breakfast take one Divaslim.

I know sounds scary right (compare to local slimming prices). But I tried it and I have to say it is very good. Totally no negative effects so far. And for some reason I shit after meals( detox? not sure about this LOL :x)

But it was $40 cause my uncle brought it back for me since he went to thailand for holiday.

DivaSlim doesn't sell directly also. L-Carnitine too. So I searched on E-Bay and luckily got people selling! If you buy on E-Bay it is about $SGD60, still damn cheap compared to local slimming products. And I am ordering next week

Just sharing with you guys. Feel free to ask me anything and I will try my best to answer. All women who dont't want miao tiao and pretty hehehe.:tlaugh:

grapesmoon

Hi sweetie,

Where will you be buying your supply?
Able to help me purchase please?

3. Cheap

If you guys google L-Carnitine, it is actually a supplement for heart or something. Also normally used to control weight.
DivaSlim also has it own website (just google it can find the homepage )

1month Supply :
1x DivaSlim (30cap)

Directions:
-30-60mins before breakfast take one Divaslim.

Just sharing with you guys. Feel free to ask me anything and I will try my best to answer. All women who dont't want miao tiao and pretty hehehe.:tlaugh:

Janice_88

Hi sweetie,

Are you still consuming the product?> till date, how much weight and inches have you lost?

Is it everyday after you consume the medicine, you will go to the washroom after each meal?

How long you took to lose weight after taking this product?

What is the brand name of the product>?

if i want to order, how should i go about it, through you?