Good TCM Doctor ???

lawla12

oh! you are wrong.. i take lots of junk food (esp chips & chocolate & cold drink) but i also take plenty of water. So got poo daily n pee very often. Then at nite, i'll not drink so much . I will pee at nite too, cos i need to watch my girl (see if she got her blanket on/when she is sick). So i dont't sleep well at nite (me also light sleeper). I also gain a lot of pound cos snack a lot in office n when i reach home while playing games...

I only sleep well on the nite when i have the acuputure.. (maybe too tired bah).

kekekekee......u got exercise once a week or not???

me "SUPPOSE" to climb down the stairs tis morn, but woke up late, so no time to crawl my way down...kekekeke..giving excuses...LOL!!!!!!!!!

ok ok..tonite i climb UP the stairs---try laaaa try laaa....:001_302::001_302::001_302:

doubt me can lose weight...i need to eat sweets after taking the med...too awkful liaoo, bth !!!!!!!!!!!:nah::nah::nah::nah:

shiseru

me "SUPPOSE" to climb down the stairs tis morn, but woke up late, so no time to crawl my way down...kekekeke..giving excuses...LOL!!!!!!!!!

ok ok..tonite i climb UP the stairs---try laaaa try laaa....:001_302::001_302::001_302:

doubt me can lose weight...i need to eat sweets after taking the med...too awkful liaoo, bth !!!!!!!!!!!:nah::nah::nah::nah:
hahaha that's lawla, you probably end up choosing bubble tea later :D

lawla12

hahaha that's lawla, you probably end up choosing bubble tea later :D

DUhHHZzz....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wong30::wong30::wong30::wong30::wong30::wong30::wong30:

***ppsttt, i already told hubby tat i've yet to drink my LAST CUP of Koi bubble tea w/o ice (large size deee).....hahahahaaaa***

Tig&P

kekekekee......you got exercise once a week or not???

Oh! i've 0 exercise since secondary school. Didn't study much... cos came out to work after secondary. So since 16 -17 yrs old, then now 32 yrs old, nv exercise le....In the office, seat whole day too.... how to be healthy!

I use to climb up the stair everyday cos my level don't hv lift. Now upgrade le, so i take lift le! oops! forgot to tell u i stay on d 3rd storey only... :shyxxx:

lawla12

Oh! i've 0 exercise since secondary school. Didn't study much... cos came out to work after secondary. So since 16 -17 yrs old, then now 32 yrs old, never exercise ....In the office, seat whole day too.... how to be healthy!

I use to climb up the stair everyday cos my level dont't have lift. Now upgrade , so i take lift ! oops! forgot to tell you i stay on d 3rd storey only... :shyxxx:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come come..we try to climb up the stairs daily....

me suppose to climb down the stairs today...but again, too lazy....tsk tsk tsk....really haf to move my BIG butt liaooo!!!!!!!!!!!

do u tink Dr Zou can "detect" i nv exercise maaa?? LOL!!!!!!:001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:

shiseru

Wowlau climb down the stair not counted man. Must climb up lahz :D

You ladies find kaki to motivate each other lahz. Or together with husband also can. Every evening do a little warm up then climb from 1st floor to top floor, do it 3x during weekdays can liaoz :D

stefie

I have been drinking the chinese herbs for 2 weeks, my health seems to improve alot. Now don't feel as cold as before, less tired, sleep better at night. Will continue to see Dr Chan from Ban Choon Chan at Marine Parade.:):)

lawla12

You ladies find kaki to motivate each other lahz. Or together with husband also can. Every evening do a little warm up then climb from 1st floor to top floor, do it 3x during weekdays can liaoz :D

hahahaa...got got yaaa...yst i tried climbing UP.....i took the lift to 3rd floor, then i climb up the other 1/2 way up.....cannot 1 shot climb all the way up yaaa.....must warm up 1st....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :welaugh::welaugh::welaugh:

lawla12

I have been drinking the chinese herbs for 2 weeks, my health seems to improve alot. Now dont't feel as cold as before, less tired, sleep better at night. Will continue to see Dr Chan from Ban Choon Chan at Marine Parade.:):)
how u find him ????

i switch from him to the sinseh @ AMK....

i visited him for 4mths, he evy mth tell me the same ting..ask me to eat "bai fong wan"......zzzz..i told him i wan other treatment, he ask me to continue n say its good for me.....zzzz....i gave up hope on him, switch sinseh liaooo....

iwan2noe

how you find him ????

i switch from him to the sinseh @ AMK....

i visited him for 4mths, he evy month tell me the same ting..ask me to eat "bai fong want"......zzzz..i told him i want other treatment, he ask me to continue n say its good for me.....zzzz....i gave up hope on him, switch sinseh liaooo....
lawla,

U may wanna consider :

Ying Chuan Chinese Medical Hall
Tan Lee kee
Blk 202 Jurong East st 21
#01-117 Tel: 68975655

Tig&P

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come come..we try to climb up the stairs daily....

me suppose to climb down the stairs today...but again, too lazy....tsk tsk tsk....really have to move my BIG butt liaooo!!!!!!!!!!!

do you tink Dr Zou can "detect" i never exercise maaa?? LOL!!!!!!:001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:
I don't think she will detect now but if she feel ur pulse for a few more rounds, she will loh!

aiyo! want my life ahr! 3X/wk... I think 1X/wk still reasonable for me. :embarrassed:
Then hoh, lift got stop at my level le, so don't take lift waste my cpf for upgrading leh... haha....
But i know do some exercise is gd for my health lah... think it;s just my "lazi" tots that stop me from exercising... :tlaugh:

lawla,

you may wanna consider :

Tan Lee kee
This one is the one that u need to start Q-ing from 7am onwards right? V long Q one right? Heard a lots of gd comments abt this JE TCM... but it's too far for me n lazi to wake up to early to Q. :wong29:

lawla12

lawla,

you may wanna consider :

Tan Lee kee

very far arrr..i stay extreme east....even go AMK oso very far liaooo leeee......luckily hubby fetch me....if not, me need to take 1.5hours (bus/mrt)...if take cab to n fro, not worth it lohhhhh....trying not to spend so much on taxi......

iwan2noe

very far arrr..i stay extreme east....even go AMK also very far liaooo leeee......luckily hubby fetch me....if not, me need to take 1.5hours (bus/mrt)...if take cab to n fro, not worth it lohhhhh....trying not to spend so much on taxi......
I understand the distance and it can be very tiring..
But she is really good.. tons of pple travel anywhere all the way to queue early in the morning to see her...she has v good reviews!

I will go all the way out if the doc can cure me of my problem....

This sinsei was in STOMP
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=3949

Tig&P

yesterday evening, i went to TCM again...
physician say my body "han" = cold, cos the medicine she gave me is heaty one, yet i can still poo poo everyday..... So i must continue to drink 2pkts/day leh!..She also say the medi is to help me ovulate cos my AF also irregular so will delay my O days...
I'm still testing everyday to see when I will "O" leh!

lawla12

yesterday evening, i went to traditional chinese medicine again...
physician say my body "han" = cold, cos the medicine she gave me is heaty one, yet i can still poo poo everyday..... So i must continue to drink 2pkts/day !..She also say the medi is to help me ovulate cos my AF also irregular so will delay my O days...
I'm still testing everyday to see when I will "O" !

ooohhh...u'r "han" type arrrr.....she sayi'm heaty type....then i keep drinking cold water, will make the follicles "han" too which is not good....

oh ya, did she ask u when u ovulate, ur temperature got any diff??? for me, i used to take my temperature daily for 6mths...evytime abt the same temp one....no increase during ovulation lehhh...even when i'm on clomid, my temp remains constant too.......i gave up taking the temp evy morn liaooo........

tink my AF coming.....super tired these 2 days.....i doubt tis cycle, will haf any "improvement" cos i juz took the med for a few days only......so i will monitor next AF yaaaaaaa......kekekekekee~

Tig&P

ooohhh...you'are "han" type arrrr.....she sayi'm heaty type....then i keep drinking cold water, will make the follicles "han" too which is not good....

oh ya, did she ask you when you ovulate, your temperature got any diff??? for me, i used to take my temperature daily for 6mths...everytime about the same temp one....no increase during ovulation lehhh...even when i'm on clomid, my temp remains constant too.......i gave up taking the temp evy morn liaooo........

tink my AF coming.....super tired these 2 days.....i doubt tis cycle, will have any "improvement" cos i just took the med for a few days only......so i will monitor next AF yaaaaaaa......kekekekekee~
BTW, i think she not v interested in treating me leh.. maybe bcos i already hv a daughter le.! She nv ask me to check my temp and aso nv tell me if AF comes cannot drink the med leh! Then when i finish my acuputure, i went back to her, she was already w another person le (feel her pulse). So i wait a while n ask her if i can take the med if my AF comes. Her reply was " won't come one, so continue to drink".
:nah:
The one thing i know from her is the medicine is to make me ovulate which i ask her when she is doing acuputure for me.

I also use to keep track of my temp for 2-3 mths.. but i noticed my chart is always up & down... so not v accurate... then i stop doing le...
Think i've to start tracking my BBT again so that i can bring it to her for her to see n advise...

BTW, ask u ahr! did u buy the BBT themomether or u use normal one? BBT one is by Fahrenheit leh while normal one is by Celsius.

lawla12

BTW, i think she not very interested in treating me .. maybe bcos i already have a daughter .! She never ask me to check my temp and aso never tell me if AF comes cannot drink the med ! Then when i finish my acuputure, i went back to her, she was already w another person (feel her pulse). So i wait a while n ask her if i can take the med if my AF comes. Her reply was " won't come one, so continue to drink".
:nah:
The one thing i know from her is the medicine is to make me ovulate which i ask her when she is doing acuputure for me.

I also use to keep track of my temp for 2-3 mths.. but i noticed my chart is always up & down... so not very accurate... then i stop doing ...
Think i've to start tracking my BBT again so that i can bring it to her for her to see n advise...

BTW, ask you ahr! did you buy the BBT themomether or you use normal one? BBT one is by Fahrenheit while normal one is by Celsius.

ooohhhh.....i din ask Dr Zou how does the med/accuputure help me lehh...LOL!!!!! she juz say she will mix some med which will make me poo deeeee........alamak, i assume those med is to improve my follicle deee...LOL~

for my AF, cos i told her, i dun haf feeling it will come yet, but shd b these 2-3weeks cos when i visited her, its already day 39......so the lady at the counter told me to book the appt 1st...if AF comes, then juz call n suhedule the appt again n dun eat the med when my AF comes.......then Dr Zou came out n heard my conversation, then she tell me lohhhh.......

maybe cos i went on fri 10am.....no pple at all.....when i went there, she already had 3 patients doing accuputure leeee....when the bell "ring ring", then she juz poke ur back n chat abit bit only (maybe cos its my 1st time, i scare scare...kekekekee)

hhhmmm..me going back tis sat...shd b peak hour yaaa...i see how's her attitude......btw, i got abit of feeling tat my AF is coming, but i tink will come next week ......

Tig&P

ooohhhh.....i did not ask Dr Zou how does the med/accuputure help me lehh...LOL!!!!! she just say she will mix some med which will make me poo deeeee........alamak, i assume those med is to improve my follicle deee...LOL~

for my AF, cos i told her, i dont have feeling it will come yet, but should b these 2-3weeks cos when i visited her, its already day 39......so the lady at the counter told me to book the appt 1st...if AF comes, then just call n suhedule the appt again n dont eat the med when my AF comes.......then Dr Zou came out n heard my conversation, then she tell me lohhhh.......

maybe cos i went on fri 10am.....no pple at all.....when i went there, she already had 3 patients doing accuputure leeee....when the bell "ring ring", then she just poke your back n chat abit bit only (maybe cos its my 1st time, i scare scare...kekekekee)

hhhmmm..me going back tis sat...should b peak hour yaaa...i see how's her attitude......btw, i got abit of feeling that my AF is coming, but i tink will come next week ......
yaya... tell me ur treatment when it is peak hours... Think mine also peak hr cos is a fri evening or wkday evening... d*mn lots of pple....:eek:

do remember to ask her watever u want to ask during consultant... thereafter... then she won't entertain leh!

lawla12

yaya... tell me your treatment when it is peak hours... Think mine also peak hr cos is a fri evening or wkday evening... d*mn lots of pple....:eek:

do remember to ask her watever you want to ask during consultant... thereafter... then she won't entertain !

aiyooo..like tat de arrrrr....ok ok.....i need to brainstorm 1st...LOL~

hehehehe...i will b asking abt the accuputure n med ---how does it help me yaaa...such an impt Q but i din ask.....:001_302::001_302:

lawla12

yoo tig....went for my 2nd accuputure today....she did not record down when i told her i went for 2 IUI but failed....ZzZZZ.....

i ask her abt the med...wad's the diff between the med she gave me n "bai fong wan"...she told me, bai fong wan generally is for nutrition after our AF...its oso to regulate our AF cycle....tats y, its usually eaten after our AF finish...

but her med, its to improve our "zhi gong"----zhi gong is womb or follicle arr??? LOL!!!!!! n its according to patient's needs....then after our AF, she will gif another med.....she will oso add in other med..like for my case, she gave me some med to make me poo daily....i told her abt me waking up evytime in the middle of the nite to pee...its those urgent type deee, cannot hold anymore, must wait up to pee type deee....she ask me drink abit bit of water after 9pm...but i told her, i get very thirsty at nite when i started the medication lehh...i had the med ard 3pm daily..........she say the med will slowly "tiaoooo" ...so haf to b patient....

i oso ask if Dr Xia Rong is her cousin....she smile n say yes n ask if i've seen her b4...i told her i saw in forum, so kpo n ask...kekekekkeee.....