Good TCM Doctor ???

iwan2noe

HI dear all,

A friend of mine who has good contacts for doctors from top to bottom gave me a contact for a good chinese TCM physician.

Is told that many couple with infertility problems and other ailments consulted and successful concieved after seeing her and undergoing her treatments..

Can go and try, no harm. More hopes =)

Her contacts :

1) Dr Theresa Khoo
Tel : 6221 8892

lawla12

paging for tigggggg...

how's ur progress wif Dr Zou ??? tink we've seen her for 2mths leeeee...

i stopped last mth for abt 3weeks until my next cycle yaaa...kekeee..too busy during festive season.....

so far, there's improvement in my AF cycle.....but for my temperature chart which i've started to monitor when i started TCM, i dun see any fluctuation lehhh...my temp is quite consistent throughout my cycle lehhh...sighzzzz......

i not yet show Dr Zou worrr...will b showing her next sat.....

Akachan_hoshii

Hello All,

Just want to get some advice about Traditional Chinese doctor. Me and my husband has been trying to conceive for few hours but without any luck. Went to see many different western doctor and all said no problem on either of us. Hubby sperm count ok, my Uterus looks fine etc.....we even tried IUI and IVF several times and still not happening. Just recently we came back from Japan and saw a doctor there and took lots of X-ray and did fluid cleaning and result return with being healthy. We eventually in the mood like 'let nature decide' :) However, we really want to start family and given that I can probably afford few more years to try, I would like to try any sort of recommendations.

My hubby family want us to try this Sinseh at Marine Parade, Ban choon Chan and see if he can recommend any sort of treatment. What make it hard is we are actually living in Australia and cant really afford to go back each month to see him. As we are going back to my hubby hometown for Chinese new year celebration soon, we thought of seeing him and seek some advice. How is this doctor by the way and how early do we need to be there to avoid long queue on weekday? Any advise is kindly appreciated.

lawla12

Hello All,

Just want to get some advice about Traditional Chinese doctor. Me and my husband has been trying to conceive for few hours but without any luck. Went to see many different western doctor and all said no problem on either of us. Hubby sperm count ok, my Uterus looks fine etc.....we even tried IUI and IVF several times and still not happening. Just recently we came back from Japan and saw a doctor there and took lots of X-ray and did fluid cleaning and result return with being healthy. We eventually in the mood like 'let nature decide' :) However, we really want to start family and given that I can probably afford few more years to try, I would like to try any sort of recommendations.

My hubby family want us to try this Sinseh at Marine Parade, Ban choon Chan and see if he can recommend any sort of treatment. What make it hard is we are actually living in Australia and cant really afford to go back each month to see him. As we are going back to my hubby hometown for Chinese new year celebration soon, we thought of seeing him and seek some advice. How is this doctor by the way and how early do we need to be there to avoid long queue on weekday? Any advise is kindly appreciated.

helloooo.....

i visited the sinseh @ Ban Choon Chan for 3mths n i gave up....but me not saying he's no good.....

1st--u must b prepared to wait 3-5hours juz to see him....pls go early morn (they open at 8.30am), go at 8am to Q up....each patient roughly takes abt 15-30mins....usually i will reach there at 8am, then i got to see Dr Chan @ 10-11am++...u've to literally sit there n wait..there's no Q number to take.....u n hubby may haf to take turns to eat breakfast/lunch/toilets etc......

pls dun go at 11am++, i took 1/2day juz to see him ....i waited from 11am+ till 4pm+++....zzzzz....super frustrated...sit until my butt flat flat...

2nd--its a old med hall....evyting's open concept yaaa....u juz sit infront, those behind u can hear the conversation.....but rest assure, evy1's facing almost the same problem...its oso good to hear wad Dr Chan advise others n sometimes, those questions happened to b wad u wanna ask too.....dun get too worried on this, when it comes to sensitive issue, he will lower his voice.....

3rd---cash payment only ya......

for my case, i've switched to another TCM....like i mentioned, its not tat he's no good...but i cant understand y he refuse to gif me med....zzzzz...i'm heaty in nature...he say those "brew brew 3 bowls into 1 bowl" is not suitable for me....so he gave me "bai fong wan" which i took for 3mths n my AF cycle nv improve at all....zzzz...the very last time i see him b4 change sinseh, he still insist i take the bai fong wan which i told him i wanna change med....so in the end, i switched sinseh ya.....

actually, the sinseh was refered to by my hubby's frd....her colleagues went to see him n they strike after 3mths.....tats y i went to see him....so maybe for my case, i wasn't patient euff to see the results.....but i'm happy wif my current sinseh @ AMK....

GOOD LUCK + JIA YOU YAAAA~ :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Akachan_hoshii

Thank you Lawla12. Unfortunately they will be closing from 11 until 19 of Feb and we will arrive in singapore on 12 :err: so no chance to see him on that day. We will see him the following week and sunday instead.

So yeah, Frustrated no matter how hard we Jia You!!! everytime result return negative but well I guess not only us is having such issue. So we will keep trying and neva give up!!!!

So you also Jia You with your hubby......... :tlaugh:

jng

Hi ladies!

I'm visiting Dr Zou too, after seeing reviews from you ladies.

Do hope will help to make my womb less cold thus good for conceiving/implantation. :)
but currently no acupuncture as scare of the pain plus its not cheap?

Had seen her for 3 times (once a week) so now into 2ww.
going to see her again this Thurs (As they are going back China to celebrate CNY on Sat)

:)

Last edited:

lawla12

Hi ladies!

I'm visiting Dr Zou too, after seeing reviews from you ladies.

Do hope will help to make my womb less cold thus good for conceiving/implantation. :)
but currently no acupuncture as scare of the pain plus its not cheap?

Had seen her for 3 times (once a week) so now into 2ww.
going to see her again this Thurs (As they are going back China to celebrate CNY on Sat)

:)
its not pain...the feeling is smting like u kana poke.....u can tell Dr Zou to b gentle gentle gentle.......me always do tat....LOL~

smtimes she will poke u while u'r talking...like diverting attention...u dun feel anyting.....u will oso fall asleep...LOL!!!!! smtimes too tired, i juz fall asleep...i guess many pple oso fall asleep yaaaaa...

the acupuncture costs $25 for abt 45mins session....

go go go ahead n try....its good yaaaaaa.......

jia you for ur 2ww...hope to hear good news soon!!!!!!!!!!!

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Reactions: jng

jng

lawla12,
hope so.

today bbt has a dip, though its only 3dpo.
though could be due to me taking the bbt @ wrong time ?

Shall see how is tomorrow.
you jia you too! :)

Tig&P

paging for tigggggg...

how's your progress with Dr Zou ??? tink we've seen her for 2mths leeeee...

i stopped last month for about 3weeks until my next cycle yaaa...kekeee..too busy during festive season.....

so far, there's improvement in my AF cycle.....but for my temperature chart which i've started to monitor when i started traditional chinese medicine, i dont see any fluctuation lehhh...my temp is quite consistent throughout my cycle lehhh...sighzzzz......

i not yet show Dr Zou worrr...will b showing her next sat.....
yo lawla,
i'm here.. sorry didn't lock in to mummysg cos now my ofc very open, esp my seat.. so didn't chance to pop by. Also, i'm at singapre motherhood most of the times,.. cos i go there buy online clothings...

Oh, regarding my progess ahr... i don't see any progress leh...
We hv been there for 4 mths le bah, i got 1 mth AF report D30, then subsequent D80, so don't know y my system not function very well leh...
Dr Zou say maybe my ovulation is seasonal type, so i only ovulate 4 times in a yr only leh....

Oh, also forget to tell u that since jan this yr, my hubby go TCM with me. ie. we hv acuputure & took chinese med.
So now very siong le... cos per wkly will be spending $160+ for me n hubby visit to Dr Zou leh.... :shyxxx:

Any gd news from your side ahr? Don't know went can we hv our tiger bb hoh!:we2Randy-git:

Tig&P

yo lawla,
i'm here.. sorry didn't lock in to mummysg cos now my ofc very open, esp my seat.. so didn't chance to pop by. Also, i'm at singapre motherhood most of the times,.. cos i go there buy online clothings...

Oh, regarding my progess ahr... i dont't see any progress ...
We have been there for 4 mths bah, i got 1 month AF report D30, then subsequent D80, so dont't know y my system not function very well ...
Dr Zou say maybe my ovulation is seasonal type, so i only ovulate 4 times in a yr only ....

Oh, also forget to tell you that since jan this yr, my hubby go traditional chinese medicine with me. ie. we have acuputure & took chinese med.
So now very siong ... cos per wkly will be spending $160+ for me n hubby visit to Dr Zou .... :shyxxx:

Any good news from your side ahr? dont't know went can we have our tiger baby hoh!:we2Randy-git:
btw, forgot to tell u now i go on every sun liao... so that my hubby can go w me too.... i remember u told me before that sat, u usually wait very long one... y don't u go on sun... i think better leh....
Wat time do u usually go on sat?

lawla12

yo lawla,

Oh, regarding my progess ahr... i dont't see any progress ...
We have been there for 4 mths bah, i got 1 month AF report D30, then subsequent D80, so dont't know y my system not function very well ...
Dr Zou say maybe my ovulation is seasonal type, so i only ovulate 4 times in a yr only ....

Oh, also forget to tell you that since jan this yr, my hubby go traditional chinese medicine with me. ie. we have acuputure & took chinese med.
So now very siong ... cos per wkly will be spending $160+ for me n hubby visit to Dr Zou .... :shyxxx:

Any good news from your side ahr? dont't know went can we have our tiger baby hoh!:we2Randy-git:
ooohhh....for the past 2 mths, my cycle is improving ....36days n 33days...but tis round, my AF still not yet come...zzzzz.....not much feeling (those tender breast, stomach bloated etc) of those pre-AF systoms....zzzz....duno wad's wrong too......tis round, my temperature is very lousy....consistently abt 36.20-36.40....zzzzzzzz.....i doubt i got ovulate tis round yaaaaaa.....zzzzz....

i've been POPPING lots of pimples when i took the dark brown med (for lining deeee)......really ALOT (abt 5-6 at a time!!!!!)....zzzzzz....super sickening...real sickening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, forgot to tell you now i go on every sun ... so that my hubby can go w me too.... i remember you told me before that sat, you usually wait very long one... y dont't you go on sun... i think better ....
what time do you usually go on sat?
sat arrr...usually i go abt 4-5pm yaaaaa.....there's not euff beds yaaaa...then when the "alarm" beep beep, most of the time she's chatting wif other patients.....me oso paisey to "shout" for her (like very rude lohhh), so i usually juz wait for her to come.....

lhtan_01

hi , i want to share with you all my bad experience with Dr Zou. i went to see Dr Zou last month and did the accupunture. When i did the second round on the next day, i experienced some strange sideeffects such as coldness and very sweaty palms. When i called her about the situation, she said that it was not due to the session. I got so scared as the symptoms did not go away after a few days that i went to see another TCM doctor for the treatment and luckily had recovered now...

I guessed it was the strong "electric" when i did the accupunture the second run..Now i am very careful not to go for accupunture...and not going back to see her again...now explore other TCM doc from the reputable companies...

lawla12

hi , i want to share with you all my bad experience with Dr Zou. i went to see Dr Zou last month and did the accupunture. When i did the second round on the next day, i experienced some strange sideeffects such as coldness and very sweaty palms. When i called her about the situation, she said that it was not due to the session. I got so scared as the symptoms did not go away after a few days that i went to see another traditional chinese medicine doctor for the treatment and luckily had recovered now...

I guessed it was the strong "electric" when i did the accupunture the second run..Now i am very careful not to go for accupunture...and not going back to see her again...now explore other traditional chinese medicine doc from the reputable companies...
u mean the "electric" is too strong which leads to the coldness n sweaty palms??????

did u ask her to adjust the electric?????

smtimes its too strong/painful for me, i will ask her to lower it until i feel comfortable....

Tig&P

ooohhh....for the past 2 mths, my cycle is improving ....36days n 33days...but tis round, my AF still not yet come...zzzzz.....not much feeling (those tender breast, stomach bloated etc) of those pre-AF systoms....zzzz....dont know what's wrong too......tis round, my temperature is very lousy....consistently about 36.20-36.40....zzzzzzzz.....i doubt i got ovulate tis round yaaaaaa.....zzzzz....

i've been POPPING lots of pimples when i took the dark brown med (for lining deeee)......really ALOT (about 5-6 at a time!!!!!)....zzzzzz....super sickening...real sickening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sat arrr...usually i go about 4-5pm yaaaaa.....there's not euff beds yaaaa...then when the "alarm" beep beep, most of the time she's chatting with other patients.....me also paisey to "shout" for her (like very rude lohhh), so i usually just wait for her to come.....
ya... i happen to me previously too... 1st mth cycle improve thereafter go back to my 3 mthly AF. For the BBT, mine is even worse, 36.0 to 36.4 only. She say some pple do get preggy at 36.4 also... so don't worry. But preferrable 36.5 onwards spike would be better lah...

ya... same here... i go for the last couple on sun slot, so sometime got those walk in customer, she will chat w them too... but sometime i feel that i have waiting too long.. i will call for her....:001_302:

jng

lawla12,
the dark brown med that u are taking, one pack each time, twice a day right?

i took that now as well.
Dr Zou added in Lu Rong to help to warm body, but either my body can take it, or my body just too liang?

Only had once sore throat then recovered.
Rest like no diff wor...

Wonder y.. hmm..

Tig&P

hi , i want to share with you all my bad experience with Dr Zou. i went to see Dr Zou last month and did the accupunture. When i did the second round on the next day, i experienced some strange sideeffects such as coldness and very sweaty palms. When i called her about the situation, she said that it was not due to the session. I got so scared as the symptoms did not go away after a few days that i went to see another traditional chinese medicine doctor for the treatment and luckily had recovered now...

I guessed it was the strong "electric" when i did the accupunture the second run..Now i am very careful not to go for accupunture...and not going back to see her again...now explore other traditional chinese medicine doc from the reputable companies...
lhtan, if u really hv bad experience w her.. then don't go to her liao... if i were u... i may turn away too....
So far the worse i hv is a 50cts coin size blueblack at my tummy... she saw it after 1 wk of my acuputure.. she say may hv injure a bit of the vein/somthing.. but it's ok one.. just rub it. Thereafter.. no such happening leh....
So which TCM r u under now?

Tig&P

Calling Lawla!
how, any news? Me moody today.. cos i'm at 2WW now but my temp keep on dropping... yesterday drop by 0.3, today drop by 0.1. So sad now... Like waiting for AF to report anytime this wk... :nah:

lawla12

Calling Lawla!
how, any news? Me moody today.. cos i'm at 2WW now but my temp keep on dropping... yesterday drop by 0.3, today drop by 0.1. So sad now... Like waiting for AF to report anytime this wk... :nah:

i'm HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

aiyooo, dun anyhow tink tink tink.........

my AF already came during CNY....ZZzZZZzzz....wasn't expecting any gd news for my previous cycle cos my temp is like 36.15-36.4 .......went to see Dr Zou last sat (i waited 1hour juz to see her...ZZzzZ..super lots of pple!!!!!).....

she say she will adjust my med, duno gif me wad to bring up my temp....my temp for this cycle is still very low....abt 36.16-36.26 ....moreover tis cycle, my AF only 2 days (no heavy flow at all...only little bit...ZZzZZZZz)......so i guess tis cycle is oso not good euff to ovulate......but still, juz do it yaaaaaa.....if nv try = totally no chance.....

Dr Zou oso say the front timing (from start of AF to ovulation) is very long.....she said mine is late ovulation (day 18 onwards judging from my temp chart)...but my end is very short (after ovluation to my AF)....she say she will try to adjust my front part but it will take time...she say most imptly now is to make my cycle come more regularly between 30-40days.....my AF cycle usually is abt 43-54days......

today its the 11th day liaooo...shd estimate may ovulate soon baaaa.....

i wasn't expecting to strike laaa actually cos i doubt w/o IVF i will get preggie....my aim to see TCM is to make my AF cycle more regular yaaaa...at least my eggs r more healthier....

well...juz pray tat evyting goes smoothly baaaaaa....

i'm facing problems both at work n at home....super stress for me...super frustrating + upset mood.....doubt can get preggie wif such lousy mood...

Tig&P

i'm HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

aiyooo, dont anyhow tink tink tink.........

my AF already came during CNY....ZZzZZZzzz....wasn't expecting any good news for my previous cycle cos my temp is like 36.15-36.4 .......went to see Dr Zou last sat (i waited 1hour just to see her...ZZzzZ..super lots of pple!!!!!).....

she say she will adjust my med, dont know give me what to bring up my temp....my temp for this cycle is still very low....about 36.16-36.26 ....moreover tis cycle, my AF only 2 days (no heavy flow at all...only little bit...ZZzZZZZz)......so i guess tis cycle is also not good euff to ovulate......but still, just do it yaaaaaa.....if never try = totally no chance.....

Dr Zou also say the front timing (from start of AF to ovulation) is very long.....she said mine is late ovulation (day 18 onwards judging from my temp chart)...but my end is very short (after ovluation to my AF)....she say she will try to adjust my front part but it will take time...she say most imptly now is to make my cycle come more regularly between 30-40days.....my AF cycle usually is about 43-54days......

today its the 11th day liaooo...should estimate may ovulate soon baaaa.....

i wasn't expecting to strike laaa actually cos i doubt w/o IVF i will get preggie....my aim to see traditional chinese medicine is to make my AF cycle more regular yaaaa...at least my eggs r more healthier....

well...just pray that evyting goes smoothly baaaaaa....

i'm facing problems both at work n at home....super stress for me...super frustrating + upset mood.....doubt can get preggie with such lousy mood...
aiyo... family n work problems/stress ahr... So bad ahr!:wong29:
I went last sun, she see my bbt chart say very gd and on 18 Feb i got EWCM + +ve OPK. Then she ask me to track my temp for this wk.. if drop... maybe AF reporting soon.... argh....:nah:. So seeing my temp drop for past 2 days make me feel so so bad woh!
This is the 1st time i see tat i've EWCM + +ve OPK le.. Y still cannot strike...? Me gog nuts le....
My work currently still ok.. but will be given more tasks soon... so i'll be very busi from Apr onwards... then even more tough to TTC le:we2Randy-git: