Gym?? Which gym do you go to??

edy

Administrator
Staff member
I am with California fitness but has not been there for the past 12 months since I am working out from home nowadays.

Based on my previous experience with California Fitness, it tends to get quite crowded during peak hours (morning, lunch and evening) and the best time to go there is 3pm.

Other than over crowded, I fine the gym is acceptable in term of varieties of equipment and classes.

Regards,
Edy

M

^Mami_Jazz^

i hv just started a 2 week course at Sky Fitness at the cable car tower ....http://www.skyfitness.com.sg/facilit.html

Facilities & courses look good but during the yoga class, u can't concentrate coz you can hear the noise & the vibration from the cable cars movements underneath :elvis:

serenelm

anyone has joined fitness first at AMK hub? very tempted to join cos near my place (as compared to having to go to town for california etc)... how's the place n pricing?

jtay72

when i was in Singapore, i used to go to the gym at Takashimaya coz it has an indoor pool as well. as well, i did frequent the gym at Yishun sports complex.

anyone has joined fitness first at AMK hub? very tempted to join cos near my place (as compared to having to go to town for california etc)... how's the place n pricing?

if i am not wrong, its 98 per month plus joining fees...
but the customer service there is quite cocky....

now, i boycott california fitness, super slow response..

maybe it dep-ends on what you are looking for...
gym, pool, sauna, steambath....:Dancing_wub:

jazz_sofia

anyone has joined fitness first at AMK hub? very tempted to join cos near my place (as compared to having to go to town for california etc)... how's the place and pricing?
yeah...i want to know too...id like to join coz its very close to my place also...hubby also telling me to inquire there...but got no time (or lazy)...heee