Gyn Irene Chua from KKH

MrsNeo

Anyone had Irene Chua as gynae before? Any comments about her? :001_302:

Last edited:

sallynsarah

Anyone had Irene Chua as gynae before? Any comments about her? :001_302:
Hihi Mrs Neo i am seeing DR chua and this is my second pregnancy and i have recommend some mummy to her and feedback is good so u went to see a gynae areadi.....

vonn81

She is good. Had her delivered my DD. She is gentle and nice. Pretty too..anything that are pretty let mummy feels good.will want her to deliver my no.2 when i'm preggy again. thumbs up.

M&M

Hi hi! I'm 9 weeks pregnant, currently with Dr. Irene Chua too! She's very gentle and nice. Any idea how many babies have Dr. Irene Chua delivered?
How's the delivery done by her? Good stitching skills? Does she visit you after delivery? Loved to know more about her as my relatives kept pressing me to change Gynae and hospital.

By the way, can tell me about the packages? I'm now considered as walk-in at the KKH Private Suite.

Regards,
M&M:shyxxx:

MrsNeo

Hi hi! I'm 9 weeks pregnant, currently with Dr. Irene Chua too! She's very gentle and nice. Any idea how many babies have Dr. Irene Chua delivered?
How's the delivery done by her? Good stitching skills? Does she visit you after delivery? Loved to know more about her as my relatives kept pressing me to change Gynae and hospital.

By the way, can tell me about the packages? I'm now considered as walk-in at the KKH Private Suite.

Regards,
M&M:shyxxx:
Hihi, congrats in your pregnancy!

I'm expecting my baby no.2 and i still went back to her as my gynae at TPS too. Regarding how many babies she delivered before i'm not very sure.. but the delivery done by her is definitely good =) Stitches were well-done too. less than 1 week i've recovered =D And she does visit you after you delivered.

Oh ya.. about the package, you can ask Dr Irene Chua for advise.

Hope this informations help ;)

vonn81

hi, agreed with Mrs Neo, her stitches done was good. Delivering skill is good too. I went fot the TPS too. Good service good timing. Take care have a smooth delivery!!

I am going to see Yeap ML. was previously at Clinic C (at poly's referral)... Haven't heard much about this gynae... please tell me about Dr Yeap if any mommy went to her before :)

cheers

M&M

hi, agreed with Mrs Neo, her stitches done was good. Delivering skill is good too. I went fot the TPS too. Good service good timing. Take care have a smooth delivery!!
Wow! Thanks for the information, Mrs Neo and Vonn81! That sure is a great assurance and build up my confidence with her. I will stick with her then. Gee...she is really very nice. Hehehehe. Oh! I went for my check up on 18th Nov. and saw my baby darling's cute little hands! Amazing!

By the way, what do you mean by TPS? Sorry, I don't understand.

Love,
M&M:001_302:

MrsNeo

Yes, you really can entrust her throughout your whole pregnancy! =)

TPS is the short term for The Private Suite ;)

Kelly sky777

Hi Iam Kelly Ng

Dr Irene Chua to me, is a highly intelligent gyn. She is my Kandang Kerbau Hospital IDOL
Before my invasive, first met her, she has alreadi given as a highly intelligent lady,- impression.

Given the assurance and confidence, I decided to go ahead with the complicated surgery lately
and I alreadi feeling quite well after these few days.

In Kandang Kerbau Hospital, I will only look for HER - cause she is highly alert , highly intelligent and capable ( she is a disciple of WORLD BEST SURGEON ), making decisions at perfect timings.

She is a GEM to Kandang Kerbau Hospital.

Selecting her is a very SMART DECISION.

All the best to all of you , moms.:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_hmm:

Kaysan

Alpha Male
Hi,Soon to be father here:001_302: am checking for good female gyn for my wife and it seems Dr Irene Chua is highly recommended. Can i have her contact either office or email?Can send me a private message if not convenient to disclose here.Thanks:001_302:

Kelly sky777

To choose Dr Irene is yr smartest choice. She also has GOOD EQ , which is very important .
She is very careful in her words, as well as deeds.
She is not blunt like some ppl. who says , B class and I choose!!

Infact, I was very super lucky to be given this doctor.
I always consider my self as very blessed in certain circumstances.

Dr Irene is also very caring and after my recent complicated
surgery, she bothered to visit me .

If she is very good in my complicated surgery, deliveries for her will be easier.

Rest assured, she is highly intelligent & alert, all these qualities , I assure you as my eyes were not wrong when I first met her in 2004.

If you choose Dr Irene, you need to go for higher class than me.:))

:Dancing_wub:

Best Regards
Kelly Ng aka Imperial Cat ( Persian)

Wonderwhy

Who said this Gynae is good???? Im so fedup and angry over my sister case.... She is the irresponsible and worse gynae i even seen.

Wonderwhy

Who said this Gynae is good???? Im so fedup and angry over my sister case.... She is the irresponsible and worse gynae i even seen.

Kelly sky777

Hello, do not be so mad.:wong19:
When I say Dr Irene Chua is good , means she is good.:Dancing_wub:

To say that she is not responsible, really puzzle me.:nah:

Why not you elaborate??:embarrassed:

Do you know that she is super highly alert = she save me from cancerous womb from spreading ??? Had I wait for a few more months, I will be in deep deep trouble. I feel very indebted to her!!

From : Kelly Ng aka Imperial Cat ( Persian ) [ Imperial Queen 's Witness ]

Last edited:

Kelly sky777

Hi all moms and to be,

What soever circumstances regarding looking for a gyn, look for Kandang Kerbau Hospital Dr Irene Chua.

Selecting her is yr smartest choice.

If you feel fearful, she will eradict your fear. :Dancing_wub:

Cause if your inner SELF is feeling very sensitive, you need somebody you can feel very comfortable with plus all these added values = High EQ, IQ , AQ ( aversity intelligence ) , high alertness, confidence , great assurance, compassionate, good in estimating , :Dancing_tongue: with all these added values ,I am sure no mummies will regret.

She is a GEM in Kandang Kerbau Hospital and I want to see her photo under the superstar award GOLD Catoery !!:we3jiggy::Dancing_wub::wesmile:

Kelly Ng aka Imperial Queen 's witness

Escenta

Hi Kelly, What is the arrangement for me to get Dr Irene Chua as my gynae once I have been tested positive for my pregnancy?

For check ups under her, I have to go to KK Hospital or AMK? She got her own clinic at AMK is it?

Kelly sky777

Hi Escenta,

It is very wise of you to choose Dr Irene Chua. Better to go to KKH.
U go to the admission department first and ask them about A class, cause if you choose a doctor, it is either A or ( got B1+)??

A class is not subsidised. U need to check with the admission dept. first , call kkh weekdays and they put you to admission dept section.

Dr Irene will make you feel good and not scare - very important for patients.

All the best. She is my kkh Idol.

Kelly Ng aka Imperial Queen's Witness

Last edited: