Hair cut for toddler

jedamum

His hair is so long n he has wisps at the side and everyone is saying that he looks like a girl
:tlaugh:my ds2, despite spotting a very short haircut (almost botak), people still ask me girl or boy. :tlaugh: must be those big eyes and pouty lips! :001_302:

ling.er

Recently juz bring my son to trim his hair... Went to neighbourhood salon near my hus which cost $7 ... Behind abit unbalance beside tat all seem ok.. No cry No make noise till I place him on the chair to remove hair on his shirt Then he start to cry ...

$20 Is too much For a toddler hair cut ..
:we2cute:

Recently just bring my son to trim his hair... Went to neighbourhood salon near my hus which cost $7 ... Behind abit unbalance beside that all seem ok.. No cry No make noise till I place him on the chair to remove hair on his shirt Then he start to cry ...

$20 Is too much For a toddler hair cut ..
:we2cute:
Why don't you try a mobile hairdresser instead? Check us out!! Http://stephythemobilehairdresser.tumblr.com we do not rush. You don't come to us! We come to you!

tinkerball

Hmm.. my toddler went to QB for haircut. Cost $10 and very fast service. So far im quite happy it. It helps if ur child is able to sit still thru the whole process.