Hair Fall after Pregancy

Jane_Mummy

hi , i am having this problem my hair keep dropping and my hair texture is like not veri gd and is dry .pls help !:shyxxx:

saikid

Yaa. It is common to loose hair after pregnancy. It is mainly due to the hormonal changes which take place in your body... This may happen whether you breast feed or not... I too lost my hairs. Doctor told me wait & he told me that after some time, there will be hair growth. You have take more protein...
If you like you can go for massages, use shampoo & conditioners specially made for this purpose.

It is normal. I experience hair fall too. I use hair tonic after towel drying my hair. It will takes sometime for the hair to grow back. When the hair starts to grow, it will look like spiky baby hair.

LadySilver

same here, esp after delivering, i dropped a lot of hairs that i am frightened by the sight, till now i still drop hairs but not so bad. return to the normal rate.

but i tried using better shampoo like redken, loreal professional, and conditioner. try alternate day washing.

cleo.piscesgal

Try SkinLab Hair Spa @ Liang Court Level 2. Once, I accompanied my fren for her scalp therapy. I can actually see the visible result right after her treatment. It's not like those herbal treatments which i think it stinks.

The process is just like you go to those hair salon. They will use this special shampoo to wash and condition ur hair. and put serums which smells really nice.. Every steps they took, they explained to us wad is the purpose of it and the hair scanner was really awesome... hahah... it helps the therapist to know which part of ur scalp to focus on for the treatment :) :red:

fran

Try Rene Furterer products.

My SIL experienced hair loss problems during pregnancy and it became worse after giving birth, and she was cursing and swearing at my bro for making her miserable during the pregnancy and ugly looking after giving birth.

After using Rene Furterer for a few months, she no longer complains abt hair loss problems. Its cheaper than salon treatments and can DIY at home. Its a once a week treatment for 3 months costing less than $300. Can get from Guardian. :)

Try Rene Furterer products.

My SIL experienced hair loss problems during pregnancy and it became worse after giving birth, and she was cursing and swearing at my bro for making her miserable during the pregnancy and ugly looking after giving birth.

After using Rene Furterer for a few months, she no longer complains abt hair loss problems. Its cheaper than salon treatments and can DIY at home. Its a once a week treatment for 3 months costing less than $300. Can get from Guardian. :)
Me w try, hopefully it w work for me. W try anything to stop this hair loss.

mambee

wow! my girl is 3mths + and i'm also having this problem LOOSING..... hair. wherever i go i see my hir on the floor. when i wash hair it is the worst. i tie my hair and whenever i undo it i saw hairs. when are they goin to stop. i'm like a patient underging chemo lor.

V

valeriegoh

Ya wanna know how long will it take to stop? Thinking of rebonding after confinement but if hair falls is very serious it might look very flat? Hmm...

My hair loss also start ard 3mths after giving birth. Luckily me did my rebonding ard 1st mth, if not, me also dun want to do now. Hope my hair loss w stop by end of this mth. Seems to get more n more serious. Sob....

V

valeriegoh

My hair loss also start ard 3mths after giving birth. Luckily me did my rebonding ard 1st mth, if not, me also dun want to do now. Hope my hair loss w stop by end of this mth. Seems to get more n more serious. Sob....
So best is not rebond after delivery right? Pls advice

Shld not be a problem to rebond after delivery as long as not losing hair. If suffer from hair loss, me not sure whether rebond will worsen it.

V

valeriegoh

Thanks. But i read that hair loss only starts few months after delivery? If hair loss is gonna be very serious, then i dont think i will go for rebonding after confinement. Later very flat and ugly!

Yep, for me, my hair loss start 3mths after delivery and get more n more serious each day. But me has gone for rebonding immediately after confinement cos hair too messy. Me got natural curl so must do rebonding, if not w look v auntie w messy hair.

V

valeriegoh

Alright, thanks! Will take note, probably will still do rebonding after confinement ba..