Hair Fall after Pregancy

fran

a colleague was telling me that someone is selling as a program in sgbrides. quite a great deal. u might wanna check out the sgbrides forum. :)

i think robinsons and tan tock seng hospital pharmacy is having 20% sale also. but not sure if the robinsons and ttsh ones are cheaper or the sgbrides is cheaper.

Me w try, hopefully it w work for me. W try anything to stop this hair loss.

angelrin

hi, my sis in law told me to take vit e.. will help stop the hair loss.. me also currently having this prob.. sob.. my hair already so thin... so now taking vit e.. hope will get better soon...

whatever la~!
for miie, BEFORE = look very rebond superb nice hair... alot frens always envy...
for miie, AFTER delivery, like grass.... dry... drop alot alot alot.. i dont dare comb hair..........
i damn kan-jiong..........
i tried all kinds of hair mask. hair serum. leave on. hair treatment..

now... my DD is 7months 2weeks
my hair is back to normal.......now only 70-80% recover... not FULLY nice nice suii suii rebonded-alike hair....but.. im happy/ at least hair fair stops le.~*

HOPEFULLY ALL YOUR HAIRS WILL RECOVER WITHIN 7MONTHSSS!

Last edited:

shespice

hi hi, how long will hair fall after pregnancy? I started to have hair falling at 5th month and still going on. it's really scary to see clumps of hair coming out during wash and also when i comb. will it help if we keep our hair short instead of having longer hair? thanks

Phoebii Cheng

hi hi, how long will hair fall after pregnancy? I started to have hair falling at 5th month and still going on. it's really scary to see clumps of hair coming out during wash and also when i comb. will it help if we keep our hair short instead of having longer hair? thanks
Yup I think it will b better to keep short hair, at least it will not b obvious.....:tlaugh:

stonston

I jus cut my hair today. and after cutting, hair fall really lessen!!

i had hairfall since i was 5mths preggy and my boy already 2yo, but i stil having hairfall prob!! everyday i wash/comb my hair, whole toilet is hair!!

hair stylist says it's cos i'm still using the same shampoo as before i was preggie. she say after women give birth their body change so we need to change our shampoo accordingly also.

but seriously, after cutting today, my maid also noticed lesser hair ard the house, esp after i comb my hair :)

Yaa. It is common to loose hair after pregnancy. It is mainly due to the hormonal changes which take place in your body... This may happen whether you breast feed or not... I too lost my hairs. Doctor told me wait & he told me that after some time, there will be hair growth. You have take more protein...
If you like you can go for massages, use shampoo & conditioners specially made for this purpose.
De.Dreamz-Link Beaute has a series of treatment pack for such problem.. I experience this hair loss also... I started to use... and find it useful... pls email de.dreamzlink@gmail.com

No business gimmick pls. DO not worry, mums and mum-to-be

jasikazenith

Excessive hair loss occurs one to five months during or after pregnancy,This condition is not common it affect most women,However to others hair loss during pregnancy is a natural phenomena, it is caused of hormone changes or imbalance while to others women hair loss happen due to lack of vitamins and minerals,Satin pillows are great for limiting postpartum hair loss, and at other times as well for that matter,Since hair loss after pregnancy is unavoidable for most women the best thing to do is get a brand new hair style to cover up the loss of hair, make you look good and feel good.