Haircut for 10 months old

Phoebii Cheng

I bring my son to junior league at Suntec Level 3, my playground cos they hv TV there to keep my son occupied

I used to bring my son to those malay barber or neighbourhood shop to cut, but he will scream and cry like there is no tomorrow

raeka

me too bring my boy haircut there too..
so much better then neighbourhood barber or saloon.

there alot of toys stickers and distraction lol.. best of all is the shaver is slient mode one haha

cmeilim

hi

can recommend where to bring baby for haircut?

i have taken my boy (soon to be 10 month old) to our neighbourhood salon 3x since he was 5 months old - my boy's hair grows very very fast and a lot! he doesn't cry when his hair is being cut. the young chap from china there is very good with our boy and likes him, and he trims it very fast. best of all, very cheap only $4.80. but IMHO, i think the impt thing for babies is the hairdresser must work fast. if he works fast and cuts precisely, then there really isn't a need for distraction like toys and TV, like in my boy's case. =)

i have taken my boy (soon to be 10 month old) to our neighbourhood salon 3x since he was 5 months old - my boy's hair grows very very fast and a lot! he doesn't cry when his hair is being cut. the young chap from china there is very good with our boy and likes him, and he trims it very fast. best of all, very cheap only $4.80. but IMHO, i think the impt thing for babies is the hairdresser must work fast. if he works fast and cuts precisely, then there really isn't a need for distraction like toys and TV, like in my boy's case. =)
Yes yes, must be fast! Where's this hairdresser? I'm still in search of the fastest for my son.. :s

apollo

may be quite far for you. serangoon central's snip avenue, a thin, young Chinese chap with small eyes.
my mum works at srg central! mayb next time i can bring ds there. cos recently we brought him to our neighbourhood salon, the lady used the shaver and cause my boy's head to be v reddish!

cmeilim

my mum works at srg central! mayb next time i can bring dear son there. cos recently we brought him to our neighbourhood salon, the lady used the shaver and cause my boy's head to be very reddish!

we've never asked for our son's hair to be shaved. so the chap has always used the scissors on his hair.

allycat

Quan is still afraid of the shaver till now so we always do away with it. I also bring my kids to Snip Avenue.

apollo

we've never asked for our son's hair to be shaved. so the chap has always used the scissors on his hair.
actu we also didnt request the lady to shave ds's hair but she said ds v active, she cannot cut 'design' for him, can only use shaver to shave it shorter. =(

may be quite far for you. serangoon central's snip avenue, a thin, young Chinese chap with small eyes.
Some peaceful travelling is better than extended bawling in the hot seat ;) I'll bring him down this Wed! He's getting irritable by his hair... Do you happen to know the guy's name? Is he easily identifiable? :)

cmeilim

Some peaceful travelling is better than extended bawling in the hot seat ;) I'll bring him down this Wed! He's getting irritable by his hair... Do you happen to know the guy's name? Is he easily identifiable? :)

the funny thing is i don't know his name. but he's easily identifiable cos he's the thinnest guy around with small thin eyes. you can't miss him. tell me how it goes for your baby. this hairdresser also cuts my hair. =)

camom

I cut my kids' hair myself. With the elder gal, it was easy. I let her fringe grow out so I only have to trim the back with a pair of sharp hairdressing scissors. For the younger boy, I use an electric clipper from Braun, trimming the fringe, sides (left the side burns alone so they grow out like Vaness Wu's, lol) and back. I chose this over the one from Phillip cos the Phillip one can't do wet hair.

cmeilim

I cut my kids' hair myself. With the elder gal, it was easy. I let her fringe grow out so I only have to trim the back with a pair of sharp hairdressing scissors. For the younger boy, I use an electric clipper from Braun, trimming the fringe, sides (left the side burns alone so they grow out like Vaness Wu's, lol) and back. I chose this over the one from Phillip cos the Phillip one can't do wet hair.

i want my boy to have the cute floppy hairstyle like little japanese boys too!

camom

i want my boy to have the cute floppy hairstyle like little japanese boys too!
I'm not to that standard yet lol !

Hubby hates the long side burns though.. but I thought so cute! Here's a pic of him with his Vanness Wu hairstyle

Last edited:

cmeilim

I'm not to that standard yet lol !

Hubby hates the long side burns though.. but I thought so cute! Here's a pic of him with his Vanness Wu hairstyle

my hubby is a convert. now i have to work on the grandparents!! lol

the funny thing is i dont't know his name. but he's easily identifiable cos he's the thinnest guy around with small thin eyes. you can't miss him. tell me how it goes for your baby. this hairdresser also cuts my hair. =)
Thanks thanks! Didn't manage to go yesterda. Might try again this weekend :)