Hans Arts

CanCanMum

Anyone let their child attend HANS ARTS?

Its an enrichment Arts lesson by PCF, one hour session at $95 per term.....

please share......

stonston

Cancanmum, i read the feedback from another forum. they say the enrichment centre is quite good. but no comments so far on the enrichment classes tt they go to schools/CC.

CanCanMum

hello stonston, oh you mean Hans Arts has its own enrichment centre?

coz this enrichment lesson is to be held after his regular PCF lesson, at the PCF compound oso, which extends from 12pm till 1pm......

i have nebber sent him for any enrichments yet still considering, coz he draws and draws whole day...... hehee :p

stonston

Cancanmum, I find the price very reasonable plus it's convenient cos you just pick your boy up later from school. No need to shuttle him here & there.

Usually at such enrichment they'll teach about shades, colour blending & colouring direction. You should ask them for the syllabus. They might also introduce craft or other forms of art materials to them. :)

CanCanMum

if its held at PCF means only PCF students can attend loooo

but Hans Arts has its own school i dddink

so far i havent let Baber try becoz my mum says it disrupts her feeding schedule lOlzzzzzzzzzz coz its 12pm to 1pm

u interested to enrol yr child issssit???????????

if its held at PCF means only PCF students can attend loooo

but Hans Arts has its own school i dddink

so far i havent let Baber try becoz my mum says it disrupts her feeding schedule lOlzzzzzzzzzz coz its 12pm to 1pm

you interested to enrol yr child issssit???????????
really? only their students can attend the class?