Have you had sex during your first trimester?

andieluv2

finally me and hub had some personal time tgt and we resume love life for the first time after delivery. i personally thinks its.more pleasurable.. maybe bcoz we didnt do for such a long time liao.. but i feel i am very easily aroused. esp my nipple. maybe due to the frequent pumping and latching. it seems to get me into the mood pretty quickly. other wise my hub said nothing seems different. i asked if i am "looser" down there. he said same. maybe bcoz i c section. thus may not be that different. anyway its a good form of relaxation for both of us in this time of chaos.. lol...

Kiwicake

My previous gynea told me not to have sex during the first trimester upfront but I read online that it is safe to have intercourse as well as it is gentle. I showed my hubby the articles but he is quite skeptical and think we should listen to the gynea instead.

I feel like asking my current gynea should this issue but feel quite embarrassed to bring it up.

senscgal

Kiwicake : I'm now in my second trimester going to 18 weeks. I didn't ask our male gynae either as I was too embarassed to raise the question. Nevertheless, we did have sex during the first trimester (can't remember when).. it has to be gentle though. It's more to appease our hubbies during the first trimester (since we ladies would be feeling terribly nauseous then)... If your husband is patient enough to wait for the second trimester, no rush ;)

kolly

Gals.. u r really great.. my husband recommend me to read more posts like urs.. hehe^^
like many other husbands, my husband is so looking forward to the end of 1st trimester. we are eager to know whether we can or not. paiseh to ask male gynae, and not many couples having same situation like us right now.
So glad to read this post. I am 8 wks plus preggy. we are planning to do it after 3 mths. right now, i will give my husband a blxx job now and then to help him release. for myself, i dont feel so horny maybe due to the hormone change.
Keep ur gals posted for any updates.. enjoy to the fullest during ur pregnancy too.. gals.. ^^

Amulet

We had continued as usual as we see no reason not to.. But slightly lesser since i'm sleepier and more tired than normal..

Just don't make it rough can already.. ;)

Luvia

Hi Ladies, am glad i read this post cos I am only 7 weeks preggy and I am horny all the time but hubby refuses, fearing he will hurt the baby.
Imagine I have to wait another 5 more weeks .... sigh ...hahaha

I found out I was preggy at week 4 so happily do the deed then started spotting which freaked us both out so gynae says, NO SEX for now ...and on dydrogesterone piils to stabilise the womb (me hyper by nature lah)

skt

During my 6th week, i went to a GP. She told me it's safe to have sex. But my husband and I doesn't have till now (9 weeks), because we are afraid of hurting the embryo. Furthermore I have been feeling tired and nauseous, just didn't have the mood for sex. :(

Eh you girls made me sound like a bad girl leh. Hehehe. I am currently 10 wks pregger with fourth child. Bad morning sickness (worst at night) but we baby dance like nothing has changed leh. In fact I think my hubby thinks I'm more sexier and hotter (like literally) and because we had so much practice (10 yrs marriage, both Virgins to start with), we have developed skills to multiple orgasm. Shiok leh. Any position also can. Lol. Difference is, hubby always kiss my tummy to baby after sex. He's an incredible lover and a doting father. We never planned to have four kids but we're both proud and happy to have a big family. :)

honeygirl

Hi! Ladies,
Did anyone experience wet dream or horny during
First trimester or before you know you are preggy ?
Please kindly share :)

Phing

It should be ok as long as 'gentle'. We did it few times during 1st semester & so far the baby is fine. Of course, with some basic rules: no deep penetration etc etc