Have your ever visited the Hong Kong Ocean Park?

dek2k8

Alpha Male
Have your ever visited the Hong Kong Ocean Park?

Most childen like it much here .... :tlaugh::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::001_302:

LoVeS

when i am sec got go HK but nv go ocean park coz nt interested BUT now haf ds liao it will b diff.

sal

They better do something to tat park coz there hasn't been much changes to it for the last 10years ba.

jedamum

went there 2 years back. i like the cooling weather.....ds too young to enjoy the rides and was scared of the rides, mascot blah blah blah.

stonston

i went there....enjoyed e dolphin show....also enjoyed e rides there..maybe cos i went there in sec sch, all e rides also FUN!! heehee...

but not children frenly at all lor...i wont bring my boi there till at least pri sch age.....

bel

Went twice ~ once b4 married wif ex bf & once after married wif dh & dd. Quite big lor! You will need one day. Food so-so.

tamarind

I went to Ocean Park a few years ago, don't find it very interesting. Only remember the long queues and the dolphin show.

Last year I brought my very young kids to Disneyland. Kids will definitely like Disneyland better.

shopaholic

My 1st roller coaster ride was in Ocean Park....but that was like 10+years back? :shyxxx:
Same here! I took my first 360 deg roller coaster ride there! I thot I would be scared but I went on to take my 2nd ride.

On the whole, I think it's so-so but will be worth to go at least once lah. At least hv been there since already in HK mah. But I only went there on my first trip to HK. For my next 3-4 trips to HK, I skipped this place. Got better agenda (shopping and eating!), hee... :D