Hdb Loan!!!

Hi will like to hear comment from all of u....

Will u all choose to apply loan fom HDB or BANK or other sector?

if from bank which bank will u all recomment?

last time when i buy a 4rm flat and we took loan frm OCBC as our housing agent advise us to apply as they hving promo... and in then end our interest rate raise and we can't afford to pay as our mthly loan increase more than 100%... which mean frm $400+ increase to $900 - $1k+ ... i can't rmb.. i think cos 1st yr is fixed interest rate than after that will increase... but too scary more than 100%...

Nw planning to buy flat so need everyone advise as we are too scare to listen to any agent as we know that they hv link with bank to tk commission.

stonston

If you are eligible for HDB loan, TAKE IT!

Nothing beats HDB's loan! If you can't make payments due to change in financial status, they even have officers who will help you think of solutions and rework your installments. Do you think the banks will do this for you?

littlestarlette

Hi will like to hear comment from all of you....

Will you all choose to apply loan fom HDB or BANK or other sector?

if from bank which bank will you all recomment?

last time when i buy a 4rm flat and we took loan frm OCBC as our housing agent advise us to apply as they hving promo... and in then end our interest rate raise and we can't afford to pay as our monthly loan increase more than 100%... which mean frm $400+ increase to $900 - $1k+ ... i can't rmb.. i think cos 1st your is fixed interest rate than after that will increase... but too scary more than 100%...

now planning to buy flat so need everyone advise as we are too scare to listen to any agent as we know that they have link with bank to tk commission.

I strongly AGREE with StonSton.

If you are eligible for HDB loan, TAKE IT!

Nothing beats HDB's loan! If you can't make payments due to change in financial status, they even have officers who will help you think of solutions and rework your installments. Do you think the banks will do this for you?

Ya totally agreed but heard that HDB loan only can loan up to 90% of valuation...and bank is 100% or more ... is it true?

terasey

last time when i buy a 4rm flat and we took loan frm OCBC as our housing agent advise us to apply as they hving promo... and in then end our interest rate raise and we can't afford to pay as our monthly loan increase more than 100%... which mean frm $400+ increase to $900 - $1k+ ... i can't rmb.. i think cos 1st your is fixed interest rate than after that will increase... but too scary more than 100%...

now planning to buy flat so need everyone advise as we are too scare to listen to any agent as we know that they have link with bank to tk commission.

HDB LOAN! they will always be nicer to you than banks as the latter are commercially pressured by financial performance. HDB & CPF belongs to stat boards and they have to consider your overall well being...

Further more, HDB loans are much better rate.

stonston

Can check online at www.hdb.gov.sg with SingPass.

Anyway, HDB's rate will always be better than banks.
And their installments is FIXED. It does not fluctuate very much so it's more stable.

You need to pay downpayment no matter what, even if loan from bank.

MizfitMumma

hi there.. you cn go to the website dat stonston mentioned n fill up the hle elegibility form. then, you print it out n juz mail to hdb. they will repky if you are eligible or not. & also how much hdb loan you can take..