HDB Penthouse

DodoTan

Does anyone live in a HDB penthouse or know or someone who does? I heard that a few blocks near my area have such units and I'm curious as to what they are like. Maybe want to upgrade to one in the future :) All I want is to see some pictures of the house. Is it single or double storey? How many rooms? stuff like that...

thepinkdot

Does anyone live in a HDB penthouse or know or someone who does? I heard that a few blocks near my area have such units and I'm curious as to what they are like. Maybe want to upgrade to one in the future :) All I want is to see some pictures of the house. Is it single or double storey? How many rooms? stuff like that...
this was reported recently.. cost almost 1 million now. i've found a link before.. will try to dig it up for u to see the photos.

its double storeys.. like an EM.. just bigger.

Last edited:

DodoTan

huh so expensive ar. I thought hdb one will cost less... but it looks good eh? :p drooling... as if i got 1mil lying around... fat hope... well, one can hope and dream... and looking at pictures is free :p

stonston

My friend bought 1 in Pg few years back for real cheap prices. Hers is double storey. Bedrooms on upper level.

DodoTan

oh, so I still have hope? :Dancing_wub: haha.... am aiming for one in Pasir Ris or Tampines area in 5 years' time or so. :)

haha.. but property value will go up and not down in the long run isnt it?

And i think a 2storey penthouse isn't really children friendly...
especially if your kid is a hyperactive one... run up run down...
what if they fall down?

tinkerball

haha.. but property value will go up and not down in the long run isnt it?

And i think a 2storey penthouse isn't really children friendly...
especially if your kid is a hyperactive one... run up run down...
what if they fall down?
quite true. i myself have a fear of goin down the stairs and will grab railings really tight. plus im damn lazy to climb stairs up and down everyday.