Hello all mummies!

V

valeriegoh

Hi I'm Valerie, new to this forum! Am carrying a baby girl due 28 Feb 2009.. Just more than 2 months to go.. really looking forward! :001_302:

CanCanMum

hi valerie,

welcome!

u r wearing a lovely costume....just back from rehearsal/audition??

anyway congrats on your way to be a mummy soon!

V

valeriegoh

Hi, thanks! It's one of my costumes during bridal photo-taking :D

Yupp quite excited counting down to the big day next Feb!

CanCanMum

oh....paisei....(shd have tot of tat hor)

why neb pose with hubby?????

haha....me used to be like u soOOoooOOo excited to be able to hold the newborn in my arms....kekeke

have u imagined how your baby will look like?? Me used to dream almost every other day.....or day dream and got a shock when i tot he will look like his father!!! LOLs

V

valeriegoh

Took many pics with him too but just felt like putting this up as my display pic as it's 1 of the big close-up face pic. Hee.

I haven't quite imagined my baby's looks yet.. in my dreams she's always this pinkish small baby with little hair wrapped in a towel after delivery, like all other babies. Haha.

So does your baby look like u or his father? :)

CanCanMum

Took many pics with him too but just felt like putting this up as my display pic as it's 1 of the big close-up face pic. Hee.

I haven't quite imagined my baby's looks yet.. in my dreams she's always this pinkish small baby with little hair wrapped in a towel after delivery, like all other babies. Haha.

So does your baby look like u or his father? :)
he took all the good things....kekeke....selfish baby....hehehehe

his eyes are like daddy (bigger eyes, but single eyelid tho...but ok la, boys single eyelids quite cutie too), nose dunno whose (beta pray its DH's), mouth like me (luckily not his daddy coz his daddy mouth big + lips thick...kekeke), shape of face and hair all mine....round....kekeke

ur gal will look pretty as mummy de la, dun worry....kekeke....got see beautiful baby photos anot?

V

valeriegoh

Yeah can tell from your pictures your boy is so cute, love his smile! :D not thinking of having another baby anytime soon? Hee.

Yupp I pasted lots of babies posters all around my house.. got them from Popular during my 1st trimester.

Anyway how do I download those ticker timers like u have at the bottom of your posts? For me I'm looking for countdown ticker timers.. any idea where to get them?

Thks!!

CanCanMum

u can click at my ticker and will link u to the website.

u can get those pregnancy countdown tickers and wedding anni ones.

once your ticker is generated, cut the BB Forum Code

den go "User CP" under "Edit Signature"

scroll to the dialogue box where u can type in a message kind, paste the entire BB Forum Code into there.

Den u r done!

PS : Ignore the section <Signature Picture >
Upload Signature Picture You may upload a new custom image using the controls below.

Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website

V

valeriegoh

Ok I think I'm done! Thanks so much! Oh ya, happy anniversary! :)

January84

hello and welcome valerie! congrats on your good news!
i am also carrying a gal, due in jan 09... hehheheh....

V

valeriegoh

hello and welcome valerie! congrats on your good news!
i am also carrying a gal, due in jan 09... hehheheh....
Wow that's just less than a month from now! Nice to have January baby :D

How r u coping so far? Good? ^_^