Hello Everyone

GohConfinement

Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I am currently a multi-tasks mum with a lovely child and runs an confinement services (doing only friends) since 2007 freelancer agent and till recently i am still in the planning process to legalise my biz by end of the month.I am trying to stay positive..

My true story to share with all mummies -
I am also being terminated during my 5 mths pregnancy i haf been jobless since 26th March'10. This is my 2nd pregnancy which my edd is 6 August'10. My boss is a local and he is so stingy and been finding fault after he knowing abt my pregnancy during my 12 wks. Colleague of mine who worried that she has to cover my duties also tried to find fault and commented alot after boss promoted her. As company implemented using EZY software bought from UBS which is so customised kind of software which there is error in printing then boss fined $50 penalty..EG. if print preview is the date is correct..the printe out doesnt show etc..i had even treated all colleagues n boss $50 lunch in total n yet he stil deducted my salary of $50..I had went to MOM but advising that i has to wait till my baby born in early august then to determine my termination is 6 mths before my EDD. after baby born then i able to fight for my 4 mths maternity salaries.
This is not my first time experience as my lst baby borne in yr2008 Oct which i had got a termination letter during my maternity and co. doesnt want to pay my 4 mths maternity salaries and even compensation. I went to MOM & GRC MP and managed to get my benefits salaries.
I am super low-morale and feel so helpless..i thinkin whether mom will really help after my baby born in August.The important word is "to stay positive"

Anyway, Nice to meet everyone here.

Phoebii Cheng

Hello and welcome....sorry to hear tht you hv been terminated....whatever it is, go to MOM, they sure will help you.

But in the meantime, you r staying home full time?