Hello EveryOne!

CanCanMum

:wong29:Hi!

This seems like a vibrant and lively forum to be with!

I just joined today, hoping to make some new online friends as well as share some experiences of motherhood - be it joy:001_302:,pain:eek:frustration:nah:, elation:red: or any other feelings or emotions!:tlaugh:

GOOD DAY !

Regards,
CanCanMum

vvng81

Hi hi,

Iam new in the forum.

My wish to know more experienced mothers by organising mothers and children gatherings... Currently,my son is 2 mths old and his name is Danzel Ng. Wish to meet up with any interested mothers to gather for experience sharing session.:Dancing_tongue: Have a nice sweet day!!

Vivian Ng

CanCanMum

Hi hi,

Iam new in the forum.

My wish to know more experienced mothers by organising mothers and children gatherings... Currently,my son is 2 mths old and his name is Danzel Ng. Wish to meet up with any interested mothers to gather for experience sharing session.:Dancing_tongue: Have a nice sweet day!!

Vivian Ng
halo,

me here for only 2 days.

count me in for the gatherings! i am interested!

my son is 3 year old already!

newborns are fun! enjoy yr baby!

vvng81

Hi can can & Jan,

Thanks for being the 1st 2 mothers welcoming me into this site:msmile: and congratz to Jan for Jan 09 baby... Im still exploring tis site thus abit slow hee hee ....:embarrassed:

I wish to learn more child- raising useful tips from experienced mothers like u all as I am really a very newbie into the motherhood:shyxxx:. I'm staying at Tampines, is anyone of u staying nearby? if no, we also can arrange to meet up in town one day for kopi..hehehe:001_302:

Vivian Ng

January84

Hi can can & Jan,

Thanks for being the 1st 2 mothers welcoming me into this site:msmile: and congratz to Jan for Jan 09 baby... Im still exploring tis site thus abit slow hee hee ....:embarrassed:

I wish to learn more child- raising useful tips from experienced mothers like u all as I am really a very newbie into the motherhood:shyxxx:. I'm staying at Tampines, is anyone of u staying nearby? if no, we also can arrange to meet up in town one day for kopi..hehehe:001_302:

Vivian Ng

hi Vivian, welcome and thanks! hahaha....
i am staying in bukit panjang .... heheheheh,.,,,...
we can meet in town.. :tlaugh:

CanCanMum

I just joined today, hoping to make some new online friends as well as share some experiences of motherhood - be it joy:001_302:,pain:eek:frustration:nah:, elation:red: or any other feelings or emotions!:tlaugh:

GOOD DAY !

Regards,
CanCanMum

HAHAHAz...

din know i hv joined for more than a month liaoz...

must commemorate my 1 month anniversary...

hahahaha LOLs:001_302:

CanCanMum

GOOD DAY !

Regards,
CanCanMum
wow~~~time pasts so fast~~~~

its been a year plus since i joined :wong19:~~~~wahhahahha~~~~