hello, im new here.. a papa to be.. =)

Domique

31 weeks...

very fast already.... must be very excited...

A princess.... daddy always dote on princess a lot one... sure become bao bei in future.....

Congrats!
And welcome to our big big family!

hello, thanks.. 31 weeks .. still waiting so learn more before he/she comes out.. cause always cant scan her gender but gynae says is 75% girl confirm.. =/

DaddySteben

Alpha Male
31 weeks...

very fast already.... must be very excited...

A princess.... daddy always dote on princess a lot one... sure become bao bei in future.....

Congrats!
And welcome to our big big family!
ya lo.. hehe.. maybe is a prince? lols.. thanks.. but no matter is a son or daughter is still my child.. :001_302:

Triquetra

Welcome!!!!!~
How come only 75%?
During my detailed scan, my gynae already said 90%.
And around 28 weeks, she was almost 100% sure mine is a girlgirl.

redjn

must be a shy bb dont 1 daddy c her so fast
... my boy refuse to let daddy c him whenever we do scan to check on him, only when i m alone i can c his official self.... anyway my confirmation of bb gender was done by test (i dont remember which type) which explained by gynae is 99%.

carrot^

Alpha Male
Hi Hi,

Welcome, I'm a daddy too, my son is 3months + old. The mummies here are super friendly and I bet you can learn alot from them here.

Pssst... My very 1st pointer to you is: Don't let your wife surf too much blogshops that sell cute baby stuffs or she will buy buy buy buy buy non stop. ;p :Dancing_wub:

Last edited:

fazlin7

Hi Hi,

Welcome, I'm a daddy too, my son is 3months + old. The mummies here are super friendly and I bet you can learn alot from them here.

Pssst... My very 1st pointer to you is: dont't let your wife surf too much blogshops that sell cute baby stuffs or she will buy buy buy buy buy non stop. ;p :Dancing_wub:
Hehehehe. Good advice.

Domique

carrot^ y ur wife never visit me.... must ask her to visit me hor!

wife must surf blogshop as things are cheaper and rare. if she buy outside u sure pocket got bigger hole.. hahaha

Hi Hi,

Pssst... My very 1st pointer to you is: dont't let your wife surf too much blogshops that sell cute baby stuffs or she will buy buy buy buy buy non stop. ;p :Dancing_wub:

carrot^

Alpha Male
carrot^ why your wife never visit me.... must ask her to visit me !

wife must surf blogshop as things are cheaper and rare. if she buy outside you sure pocket got bigger hole.. hahaha

Okay okay... she usually surf singaporemotherhood and whatever links she found there. I will point her to ur site. kekeke...

redjn

not all online stuff is cheap, if you go around you will find cheaper stuff in shopping cnetre. like this shop in IMM, is a small store just next to Kids Mall (i think is on 3 level) they have so many nice & cute clothing for baby especially baby girl type is so much cheaper to get the clothes there. I also had a website where I find some of her stuff cheap you can let her checkout here : Letsgogaigai

DaddySteben

Alpha Male
Hi Hi,

Thanks, hahas.. will de.. :001_302: but i have seen those blogshop, the clothes super cute lah..