Hello, my dear

Endoh

Alpha Male
Hello my dear,

Dear? Excuse me I don't even know who the hell you are!

Complements of the season to you. I wish to express my sincere gratitude to you. My name is Miss Bessie and my contact address is (xxxxxxxx@yahoo.co.uk) I am a young beautiful girl with full of love and caring also romantic. well I come in contact with your address at (www.mummysg.com) and I loved it, I think we can click together as one body and soul.

Gratitude? I can't actually remember doing anyone any favour here.

Secondly, young and beautiful girl? Can exchange into cash? Recession you know?

Full of love and caring, and also romantic? That I really don't know! That's because i am full of hatred and selfish, and super-uber boring!

One body one soul? OMG! Let's not even go that far. It's scary you know? Why would I want to be stuck to a woman physically? How are we going to pee? Turn 180 degrees around and take turns? Unimaginable!

Please I will appreciate if you can use my mail address to contact my directly to my mailbox and at the same time I will show you my picture and you also know more about me. Moreover, I want you to know that distance ,race or religion is never a barrier in the course of love.

How nonsensical can you be? If distance is never a barrier, how the hell am I going to make love? Sorry, I ain't into cyber-sex. We can't reproduce that way... I swear. Not even Bill Gates can.

Phone sex is out of the question too. The little holes on the phone receiver are toooooooooooooooooo small.

Thanks for your love, understanding and co-operation. Please I hope favourably to get your reply, contact me with this email address above. I wish you a blissful and a happy moment over there. I wish you a Happy and prosperous New Year.

Did I give any love? You're delusional. It certainly wasn't me, I think it's your imaginary friend. Even scarier, that "something" that 99% of us doesn't want to bump into. That said, I really think you need a psychiatrist fast.

Yours sincerely,
Bessie...

Yours sincerely too,
Son of a biatch!

Received in my mailbox with "love".

*shrugs*

Endoh

Alpha Male
But hor but hor... really reminded me of this song. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipZDG6__Zfc[/MEDIA]

Porukadotzu

owwwww c'mon MY DEAR DEAREST ENDOH,

women are complicated creature... the more "full of hatred and selfish, and super-uber boring!" a guy, the more girls attracted...

:tlaugh: