hello

yukisy

Hi All

I am also a single parent with a primary school daughter. Hope to meet like minded single parents and exchange advice, ideas & opinions :)

jiajia

U stay which part of east? I am tampines, next year my elder one will go P1, my younger daughter is 2 yrs old :)

yukisy

hi little mario
nothing much to share
I believe after some time u will just feel numb about surroundings and do your best to raise up the kids
I set my focus on my daughter and to be financial stable, with these in mind, nothing will go wrong

pinkfluff

Hi!
We are a group of university students in Singapore, and are conducting focus groups for mummies who have celebrated their children's first month/1st year birthdays before. We are really interested to hear what you have to say about the celebration and cakes, so do help us by joining if you can make it.

It will be held tomorrow (Friday 1st Nov) in the Bras Basah area, at 7pm. A small token of appreciation will be given ($20 cake voucher from a local bakery, and light refreshments like cake will be provided).

Do let me have your hp number or text me if you can attend, so that I can give you the full details!

Last edited: