Helo..everyone, I am new here.

babymoon

haha congrat congrat!!! you are pregnant lady hor.. i have some good collection of parenting ebooks.. that's quite informative and FREE.. if you want just click on the link below.. Free Parenting Ebooks.. =)

Catty

Hi! Everyone,

I am new here. A mother of a 4 year old son. Another one is popping in May 09. It's a boy again..
Hi! I new here too.. Nice to meet u.. My due month is same as urs but mine is end May and it's again a Girl.. May i know u intend to deliver at which hospital? :001_302:

akachan09

Hi! Babymoon,

Thank you...thank you..
Did you create this website yourself? Thanks for sharing the parenting info. :Dancing_wub:

akachan09

Hi! Catty,

Welcome to this forum. Nice to meet you here. Actually, my edd is on 31 May 09. So how old is your eldest daughter? My gynae is from Gleneagles. How about you?

Catty

Hi! Catty,

Welcome to this forum. Nice to meet you here. Actually, my edd is on 31 May 09. So how old is your eldest daughter? My gynae is from Gleneagles. How about you?
My edd is on 25 May 09, my eldest is already 8 yrs ol this year. My Gynae clinic is at Yishun (Chong Pang) will be delivering at Mount Alvernia. :001_302:

akachan09

Hi! Catty,

Congrats to you!

Wow, your daughter is oreli 8 year old. My elder son is only 4 and a half year old to be exact. I just saw your self intro. You already have two daughters and this pregnancy is your 3rd one..bravo.. I had always wanted 4. In fact, our delivery date is quite near...not sure who will give birth first. :tlaugh: Btw, can you feel your baby kicking now? I started to feel some fluttering kicks few days ago and never end until today. It's on and off ...more kicking at night after 9pm.

babymoon

Hi! Babymoon,

Thank you...thank you..
Did you create this website yourself? Thanks for sharing the parenting info. :Dancing_wub:

no problem, just sharing.. i'm a mom too mah :tlaugh:
that's 100% create by myself, of course theme is search online de lah.. haha :001_302:

babymoon

Hi! I new here too.. Nice to meet u.. My due month is same as urs but mine is end May and it's again a Girl.. May i know u intend to deliver at which hospital? :001_302:
hi catty, welcome welcome..

*2 pregnant ladies busy talking about their pregnant experiences..* :tlaugh:

akachan09

Hi! Babymoon,

You are very smart leh...FANTASTIC webpage..salute to all your hard work. I know none about setting up a webpage like that. Had wanted to own a blog myself but no IT knowledge to do it..:embarrassed:

Catty

Hi! Catty,

Congrats to you!

Wow, your daughter is oreli 8 year old. My elder son is only 4 and a half year old to be exact. I just saw your self intro. You already have two daughters and this pregnancy is your 3rd one..bravo.. I had always wanted 4. In fact, our delivery date is quite near...not sure who will give birth first. :tlaugh: Btw, can you feel your baby kicking now? I started to feel some fluttering kicks few days ago and never end until today. It's on and off ...more kicking at night after 9pm.
Thanks! Congrats to you too..

Hmm.. Didnt realise any kicking a not leh.. Maybe my girl sleep all the while if not she's too gentle that's why didn't feel any kick from her bah.. :p

Catty

hi catty, welcome welcome..

*2 pregnant ladies busy talking about their pregnant experiences..* :tlaugh:
Hi Babymoon,

Yah yah.. Here's the only place where we can share our motherhood experience and feeling here.. :red:

Catty

Oh.. Sunday mostly i cannot make it cos i got to look after my gal, not convienent to bring her out as she's very scare of stranger, anyway hope ur enjoy the outing and thanks for the invite.. :001_302:

smiley811

Hi! Everyone,

I am new here. A mother of a 4 year old son. Another one is popping in May 09. It's a boy again..
Harlow akachan09

I'm new here too. Qing duo duo zhi jiao :001_302:

I'm a mother of a 1 year old girl. Expecting another one in June 09. Yet to know the gender yet. I hope it's a boy this time... then I can close factory early... :Dancing_wub:

babymoon

Oh.. Sunday mostly i cannot make it cos i got to look after my gal, not convienent to bring her out as she's very scare of stranger, anyway hope ur enjoy the outing and thanks for the invite.. :001_302:
oklah.. no problem no problem :tlaugh:

babymoon

Harlow akachan09

I'm new here too. Qing duo duo zhi jiao :001_302:

I'm a mother of a 1 year old girl. Expecting another one in June 09. Yet to know the gender yet. I hope it's a boy this time... then I can close factory early... :Dancing_wub:
hihi.. welcome welcome!

xiaoxiao

Helo everyone, I am new here. A mummy to 11 mths old girl. Presently full time taking care of her until next year then will be back to work again.

akachan09

Thanks! Congrats to you too..

Hmm.. Didnt realise any kicking a not leh.. Maybe my girl sleep all the while if not she's too gentle that's why didn't feel any kick from her bah.. :p
Haha..Catty, I think your ger ger is a very gentle one. My gynae said my boy is a very naughty one..