Helo..everyone, I am new here.

akachan09

Hi! Everyone,

I am new here. A mother of a 4 year old son. Another one is popping in May 09. It's a boy again..

akachan09

Hi! Cancan mum and babymoon,

Both of you are so funny...haha. Btw, may I know how do you insert the lilypie sticker in all your reply? I tried to copy and paste the image URL under Edit Profile / Optional information / Home Page URL, it never appear in my link:nah:. Please advise. Thanks.

babymoon

Hi! Cancan mum and babymoon,

Both of you are so funny...haha. Btw, may I know how do you insert the lilypie sticker in all your reply? I tried to copy and paste the image URL under Edit Profile / Optional information / Home Page URL, it never appear in my link:nah:. Please advise. Thanks.
ohhhh.. that's our signature lah.. edit signature.. hehe.. :001_302:
you know we got an outing on 14 dec? see the thread below (too long, read the last page) :tlaugh:
http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f48/frist-time-meetup-discussion-ideas-7578/index10.html

akachan09

Hi! Babymoon,

I am still having problem linking my lilypie. :nah:

Hi! Cancanmum,

Are u able to advice? I saw that you have two lilypie in your link.

Thank you both for the invitation. I cannot make it on 14 Dec cos my boy is having his enrichment lesson.

CanCanMum

Hi! Babymoon,

I am still having problem linking my lilypie. :nah:

Hi! Cancanmum,

Are u able to advice? I saw that you have two lilypie in your link.

Thank you both for the invitation. I cannot make it on 14 Dec cos my boy is having his enrichment lesson.
for the signature ticker, go to edit signature, at lilypie website just cut and paste the entire BB Code (Dun take HTML Code, it doesnt work) into the dialogue box at edit signature. Do not go to the Link image from URL section.