help? branded sch or not

hi mummies

pls help

my boy is turning three and i heard from my friend that we have to start to register for volunteer work isit true? btw any comment as to choosing neighbour school or branded school like ACS? thanks:we2Randy-git:

CanCanMum

oh babe, u oredi planning arh....

yeah have to clock some hours of voluntary work or i dink if u r an alumni will be good.

autumn82

I dink 2yrs or more b4 ur kid starts Pr 1, u gotta do oredi... But not guaranteed got place will even if u voluteered.. *shakes head* So stressful nowadays..

erhm. maybe things will change by the time you register also!

must take note, contributing hours as a parent volunteer does not guarantee a direct entry to the school.

last year, during p1 registration, i have heard many "complaints" and even parents who broke down...cos they feel that they have "wasted" the hours helping out in the school

estherlin

hey hey yupz sometime PV (parent volunteer) does not guarantee places so, coz some sch jus too POP. Ya will be good if u are ex students, otherwise heard tt if u r RC or CC member got chance too. PV takes place 2yrs before entering. Hmmmm good to give it a tout in case u reali wan to send ur child in .