HELP...cramp that make me feel pain

iynix

Hi all...wonder if anyone encounter this b4?The cramp is like from my stomach to the area where normal menses cramp will have(i dun know this area called wat)the pain sometime is mild but sometime is very sharp that i feel very painful.If i walk too much i also will feel pain.I am ard 2month plus pregnant but hasn't gone for scanning as my appt will be at 4 sept at polyclinic.I am worried my baby is not growing well or wat has happen,i am not sure.The pain is like everyday every moment i feel pain..Stop a little while den start again.Could anyone advise me?I told doc but he say it normal cos dunno wat is stretching but i juz feel so pain.It so frequent not like my first pregnancy.This is my 2nd baby...

hueychye79

Hi all...wonder if anyone encounter this before?The cramp is like from my stomach to the area where normal menses cramp will have(i dont know this area called what)the pain sometime is mild but sometime is very sharp that i feel very painful.If i walk too much i also will feel pain.I am around 2month plus pregnant but hasn't gone for scanning as my appt will be at 4 sept at polyclinic.I am worried my baby is not growing well or what has happen,i am not sure.The pain is like everyday every moment i feel pain..Stop a little while then start again.Could anyone advise me?I told doc but he say it normal cos dont know what is stretching but i just feel so pain.It so frequent not like my first pregnancy.This is my 2nd baby...
Is it the pain is from the left of your stomach?

Actually I am first time mtb, I also have the mild cramp in first trimester but it subside about 1-2 weeks later...

And is been told that is due to streching of the womb. :err:

you should do and see doctor at KK since you said the cramp you experiencing is everyday and every movement?? because the usual cramp is just on lower abdomen and very mild, not suppose to be as painful as having menses.
i do have the cramps too during first trimester and it do get a little more painful if i walk alot. but it's not really pain, just more like discomfort and 'tight' feeling on the abdomen.
just to be safe please go to see gynae.

Last edited:

yellowpudding

I did experience some pain during my 1st trimester but it goes off and on. Like what the others mention it's commonly to be our uterus are expanding and stretching. But if the pain persists, you may want to head to KKH as soon as possible just to get assurance and advices from the gynae. :)

jasobias

Hi all...wonder if anyone encounter this before?The cramp is like from my stomach to the area where normal menses cramp will have(i dont know this area called what)the pain sometime is mild but sometime is very sharp that i feel very painful.If i walk too much i also will feel pain.I am around 2month plus pregnant but hasn't gone for scanning as my appt will be at 4 sept at polyclinic.I am worried my baby is not growing well or what has happen,i am not sure.The pain is like everyday every moment i feel pain..Stop a little while then start again.Could anyone advise me?I told doc but he say it normal cos dont know what is stretching but i just feel so pain.It so frequent not like my first pregnancy.This is my 2nd baby...
hi
can u just pls go to the KK A&E.They can do emergency scan.Better to get it checked out then having sleepless nites.Cld be many reasons why u having cramps.So better be on the safe side.

iynix

the pain is like running all over my stomach...yup..will go for a check if pain persist...cos my pain has lesser already.not really pain but feel abit floated and very tight...guess it juz stretching...thank all...