Help me through the wait!

MsKoh1973

For my case, dr said maybe b due to chromosome, but unable to confirm unless do lab test, then he tell me do lab test no use, cos know already also no way to prevent. The chances of getting is slim, but there is no way to prevent.

If you ask me, I suspect is my house feng shui, cos my husband just removed the ceiling light cover when I was pregnant and he didn't put it back, just like my bb don't have abdominal wall.

No matter who tell u what, I believe in Feng shui, maybe you can try to do some research on it in internet, and then go see your bedroom or house to see if you have put anything wrongly.

I don't know really. seriously at a loss now and very afraid that the next time i get preggers, it would end up the same way...

if chromosome, will it like re-occur?

MsKoh1973

Every pregnancy is a game of luck, I m going to do more charity to accumulate my "fu qi" so that my next pregnancy will be smooth.

Actually once I know I m pregnant the 2nd time, I already started to donate $ in the name of my bb, even after he die I still do so, I set up prayer for him at Ju Si Lin, to pray 49 days, will pray for 3 yrs so that he can go for rebirth.

Think next month I m going to donate rice to some elderly home......my fortune says that this life I need to do many gd deeds to pay back for previous life............

MsKoh1973

I remember d day before the abortion, when I see him thru the screen, tho he not very active, but was still moving.......

In a way, you can say that I killed him, after the abortion, I asked to see him one last time. I can't really make him out from the whole big packet of blood, but tat was the first and d last time I could hold him in my hands...........

At least I have hold him at least once........

I keep chanting for him 2 hrs before the abortion, so that he can go easily.

I really hope he can understand, is not that papa and mummy don't want him, but the doctor say he will never make it, and I shouldn't be selfish to bring him to this world, cos he will suffer for the rest of his whole life, if he ever survive.

I think he will understand. :)

For me now, just want to know what happened and see what i can do to prevent it from happening a third time..