Help me through the wait!

I just found out preggers last week, been on TCM to tiao my body, so erm.. abit didn't believe it at first. but the tcm doctor confirm for me that i'm preggers.
I've miscarried once before, have been diagnosed with PCOS.
and the earliest appointment i can get for my gynae is 23rd jan.

I dunnno how i'm going to wait till that day. :shyxxx:

CanCanMum

why leh??? how many weeks are u in now?

just stay relax and dun dink abt the past....its a new beginning for you.

badtzzz

tell them u are quite worried abt it and squeeze u in...or try other gynae first?

let me noe if u need any recommendations...

CanCanMum: I have no idea how many weeks I'm in. should be roughly 5 weeks now.

badtzzz: I called up to check, the assistant says the gynae is fully booked for this month. I'll probably have to call again and see if anyone else cancels and if they can slot me in.

or do you have any recommendations?

yan2

I also have PCO. Had been trying but failed a few times.

The test kit shows positive and we were so excited...It was sunday so my husband suggested i go to KKH emergency clinic to confirm my pregnancy. Told the nurse i wanted to check whether i was pregnant . The doctor did a scan and confirmed pregnant...so happy.

Maybe you can go and confirm your pregnancy first..then on 23 jan to see your gynae

trulyjava

I just found out preggers last week, been on TCM to tiao my body, so erm.. abit didn't believe it at first. but the tcm doctor confirm for me that i'm preggers.
I've miscarried once before, have been diagnosed with PCOS.
and the earliest appointment i can get for my gynae is 23rd jan.

I dunnno how i'm going to wait till that day. :shyxxx:

Meanwhile waiting you could take folic acid. Sometimes people take to prep the body for pregnancy but if you are already you also can continue.
Folic acid, sometimes called folate, is a B vitamin (B9) found mostly in leafy green vegetables like kale and spinach, orange juice, and enriched grains.
One of the most important things you can do to help prevent serious birth defects in your baby is to get enough folic acid every day — especially before conception and during early pregnancy.
Folic Acid and Pregnancy

Ho[e this help you. Take care.

I've been taking folic acid for a couple of months and still taking now. along with multi-vitamins and med prescribe by my TCM doctor.

managed to shift my appointment to 21st jan ;)

badtzzz

CanCanMum: I have no idea how many weeks I'm in. should be roughly 5 weeks now.

badtzzz: I called up to check, the assistant says the gynae is fully booked for this month. I'll probably have to call again and see if anyone else cancels and if they can slot me in.

or do you have any recommendations?
My gynae is at Geneagles...a bit exp la..but im happy overall...

DR LISA CHIN
6474 2281
6 napier rd suite #07-09
Gleneagles Medical Centre
S(258499)

u could give them a call to check...

badtzz: thanks for the recommendation! my friend went to her and told me very expensive.

yeap. I think i'll just wait for the day to arrive. ;)

mommyfizah

badtzz: thanks for the recommendation! my friend went to her and told me very expensive.

yeap. I think i'll just wait for the day to arrive. ;)
ALL the best!! Hoping to hear good news from you!!:tlaugh:
The day is tomorrow!!
HeeHee...
Btw, which gynea are u seeing??

Yuki Miaka

if u really worry...cant wait, you can look for another gynae to check.

when i am abt 5 weeks plus, normal doc said i miscariage, so before i can wait to have my first appointment checked by my gynae @ kkh , i went to another gynae to confirm...

badtzzz

it's beta to ensure tat everything is fine..if feel uncomfortable w one gynae nv hesitate to change one asap...most impt to feel gd n happi during ur pregnancy

mommyfizah: Dr Joycelyn Wong From ACJ at TMC.

Yukimama: I know, but my husband told me to wait. cause the last time when i checked at 6 weeks everything was fine, but i still lost it when i went for 8 weeks check and was bleeding.

badtzzz: yeap. we are good with our current gynae, husband quite reluctant to change. lol so excited. appointment later at 4plus >.<

gynae says all good. but need to be extra safe as a kiasu careful measure. :)

6 going 7.

but tcm doctor says i need to rest alot alot more. haven't been sleeping very well. lol! guess must be worried about the scan la. :X