help my baby dont like to be carried...

lhx_ewl

Alpha Male
hi all,
my dd now 3months+ a bit old, since few weeks back she dont like people to carry her. who ever carry her last then 5mins she will cry very loud and will cry till sweating...

once put her down only on the bed or saraong she will stop and will smile.....

any 1 have same encounter before? how to rectify?

anytime of the day also we try and error to carry her but still same thing...

cant carry her cant go out at all...

BbpHir3

could u put her in the pram when goin out??

i guess it's juz a passing phase.. but IMHO, i think i would prefer my kids to not wanting to be carried..

Ting

hmmm, is it bcos the way she is carried she is not comfortable? how do u carry her? horizontally like lying down?? maybe u try to carry her upright n see if she prefers that.
it can also help the train her to lift her neck n strengthen it. :)

apollo

did u try carrying upright?? most babies love to be carried upright? all the time she will cry or only sometimes??

actu not tt bad too u noe, cos u dun hav to wry she will get used to being carried.. ds is getting used to ppl carrying him.. at hm keep wan carry!!! -.-"""

autumn82

Agree with bbp and regina. Best not to let them get used to carrying too often. :) So your gal is such a sweetie~~~ :001_302: Put her in the stroller and push her out or carrier/sling?

lhx_ewl

Alpha Male
could you put her in the pram when goin out??

i guess it's just a passing phase.. but IMHO, i think i would prefer my kids to not wanting to be carried..
ya we put on the pram when going out but when travelling in the car need to be carried she dont like....

lhx_ewl

Alpha Male
hmmm, is it bcos the way she is carried she is not comfortable? how do you carry her? horizontally like lying down?? maybe you try to carry her upright n see if she prefers that.
it can also help the train her to lift her neck n strengthen it. :)
we try to carrier her all ways....any way also like 5 mins only and she will cry out loud...

lhx_ewl

Alpha Male
did you try carrying upright?? most babies love to be carried upright? all the time she will cry or only sometimes??

actually not that bad too you know, cos you dont hav to wry she will get used to being carried.. dear son is getting used to ppl carrying him.. at hm keep want carry!!! -.-"""
hi rk,
all the time she will cry...just hope is a passing phase.

lhx_ewl

Alpha Male
perhaps she's in pain somewhere and carrying her is hurting her? you might want to check that out.
i have observe all her hand / leg / body etc all, its like when just carry her ok

but after 5mins later she will turn here and there and the music start....hahaha

tinkerball

i have observe all her hand / leg / body etc all, its like when just carry her ok

but after 5mins later she will turn here and there and the music start....hahaha
then i guess she like to have more space. probably ur baby prefer cool air around her than body warmth which might make her sweat and feeling uncomfortable and restricting her body movements. this might pass in a few months time. in a way this is good cos she wont be clingy to you.

TANZHENZHI

Your bb is so good.. haha it's better not to carry her tat often. Unlike my son, he's very heavy and loves to be carry ard when he's a baby. Luckily now he learns to crawl and walk, so i just leave him on the floor and let him crawl freely hahaha.. save my energy.. :Dancing_tongue:

NursMama

whoah!!! i'll be happy if my gal dont like to be carried... coz she's heavy... very tiring u know! :Dancing_tongue: