HELP, What solid food can my 9 mth old baby eat other then porriage and cereal

Joycetbg

Hi mummy

Need help. I want to intro some solid food to my girl but dont know what shld she be given? Can she take bread? I m think will choke her or not??

Adeline

Hi,

I'm facing the same problem too.

She eating porriage and cereal too. On top of that, i also given her bread with cheeze (lightly salted type).

But she sick of all these. I dont know what to give her already.

regards
we are on the same boat.

Jane Chow

actually my PD said that we dun need to be so anxious to introduce alot of solid food to our baby cos their most important food is still BM or FM before they reach 1 yr old.....My baby is now 10 mths..so far I only giver her porridge, cereal, apple puree...going try to give her biscuit...MIL try to give her some variety by adding different ingredient (like pumpkin, spinach, carrot, potatoes, fish, chicken) into the porridge

yea, give them lots of variety. i'm starting to give little pieces of finger food. if you're concerned abt choking, buy the disolvable-in-mouth types

Joycetbg

Hi,

I'm facing the same problem too.

She eating porriage and cereal too. On top of that, i also given her bread with cheeze (lightly salted type).

But she sick of all these. I dont know what to give her already.

regards
we are on the same boat.

Hi u mean normal gardenia white bread with cheese? will they know how to bite?

CanCanMum

Hi mummy

Need help. I want to intro some solid food to my girl but dont know what shld she be given? Can she take bread? I m think will choke her or not??
U can give puree:

1) Carrots - shred them and then steam it soft.

2) Potatos - Steam them to soften it and then mashed them up

3) Egg Yolk - can add a bit of water to make it less dry

4) Spinach - Steamed and mashed

Or baby bites - will dissolve with saliva.

9 months old baby can only swallow the food, donx think they know how to chew.

Adeline

Hi u mean normal gardenia white bread with cheese? will they know how to bite?
They dont know how to chew yet, but they would have the chewing look. So give a small piece at a time, put in their mouth, some how they get it in the little tummy. N they enjoy it alot.

Get those fresh bread, which are softer.