Hemorrhoids

marlysha

hi MTB,

anyone ever encounter this bfr in 1st timester...is tis normal? Should i call my gynae to check? what cause this to happen...im worried...just went to toilet to clear my bowels...and found blood dripping...is tis got to do with constipation too...

i read somewhere...that eating sweet stuff can lead to tis...is it trueee...eversince im pregnant i do like to eat sweet stuff..btw im in 11wks

pink_daisy

hi MTB,

anyone ever encounter this bfr in 1st timester...is tis normal? Should i call my gynae to check? what cause this to happen...im worried...just went to toilet to clear my bowels...and found blood dripping...is tis got to do with constipation too...

i read somewhere...that eating sweet stuff can lead to tis...is it trueee...eversince im pregnant i do like to eat sweet stuff..btw im in 11wks

i ate sweet stuff thru-out my 2 pregnancies but didnt have such an encounter. i tink is better to consult your gynae asap.

stonston

It's good to keep your gynae in the loop about this. You might need a diet change to improve this situation before you deliver. Else it might worsen during delivery.

Eat more fruits & vegetables. If you dislike them or really can't get them eat loads of them on daily basis, get fruit juices with pulp or get fibre drinks (sachets).

You must increase your soluble fibre intake to prevent constipation. It's good to have frequent bowel movements also.

CanCanMum

hi MTB,

yeah tokkin about constipation and hard stools i had one worst case was 6 days no pooo lols

gynae will give u Fibre gel coz he will say its normal.

For me last time i will try to eat 6 portions of fruits and 6 portions of vege every meal to avoid tat....and it does help a lot.

apollo

it's normal during pregnancy... i had it on 3rd tri... it was so painful!!! but aft birth okay alrdy

tell ur gyna abt it and he/she will prescribe u some cream, fibre supplement..

make sure u drink lotsa water and eat plenty vege..:tlaugh:

karoru

yes, i also do encounter piles... no matter pass motion or not, it still "pop" out very often recently... constipation better though... had my worst constipation in my first tirmester... always stay in toilet for at least 1 hour till i nearly want to faint on the floor oready... now much more better... those were the worst time and hope it will not come back again during third trimester...

epicurean

Hi,
I had terrible piles during my pregnancy. Got so sian of eating prunes ... usual fruits & veg didn't work for me. What helped to regulate my system was high fibre yoghurt & organic oat milk. Always check amount of fibre on the nutritional table for max fibre :)

New Mama

My baby has a sweet tooth too :)

No constipation but i do realize my stools are especially black. Wonder if this is normal too?

hueychye79

My baby has a sweet tooth too :)

No constipation but i do realize my stools are especially black. Wonder if this is normal too?
Did you comsume any multi vitamin, calcium or iron?

Can't remember is it cause by the consume of calcium or iron cause the stool black. :shyxxx:

In first trimester gynae start to prescribe the multi-vitamin to me, after consume I notice that my stool also very black and very smelly... :err:

New Mama

Did you comsume any multi vitamin, calcium or iron?

Can't remember is it cause by the consume of calcium or iron cause the stool black. :shyxxx:

In first trimester gynae start to prescribe the multi-vitamin to me, after consume I notice that my stool also very black and very smelly... :err:
yaya..Taking the multi-vit, calcium and folic acid pills prescribed by gynae. That could be the reason i suppose. Makes my urine green green too. Will check with him on my next visit.

mary5737

Hemorrhoids Treatment - http://www.hemapro.com Good product. Has improved condition, but not cured it. Have only taken one course, so might have to take it for longer, to experience the full effect.

Last edited: