hi all.. am i pregnant??

virgerl

hi all.. i'm a newbie here.. need some advise..

not sure if i'm really pregnant. but my mensus is 3 weeks late, n i've been having this tummy cramps (like those of mensus kind), n last week i do notice a light blood discharge, droplets kind. my breasts have been swollen and hurting, my throat been feeling nauseaus, having headaches and body often feels lethargic. oh ya, i kept peeing too but having difficulty to pass motion.

i bought a test kit, n it kinda shows positive (u know 'the purple' line at th t 'Test' channel.) but it was just a faint one, not dark purple. so does it mean im pregnant?

so what should i do next? go check at a normal clinic, or straight to a women's clinic? appreciate your advises, as i'm only 2 months married n my first pregnancy.

autumn82

If u wanna be sure sure, go gynea to check? They will give u the same test kit to test then at the same time do scan to @@.

I checked mine when menses late 1 day then went to @@ doc. At that time bb was only 4weeks old.. :p Beri gan chiong to be pregnant hor.. Haha.

hnfarin

I totally understand ur siuation, i kena b4...
If u wan to save $$ n not in a hurry juz go polyclinic n let them refer u to nearest Hospital, but of coz faster better coz my case is "zi gong wai yun" um means preg but not in the womd la... something like that, that time i dnkw still tot mense come super late when i married only 4months, haha... Best is go any women clinic check coz we woman very hard to say... Hope my advice not too late. :tlaugh:

CanCanMum

hi all.. i'm a newbie here.. need some advise..

not sure if i'm really pregnant. but my mensus is 3 weeks late, n i've been having this tummy cramps (like those of mensus kind), n last week i do notice a light blood discharge, droplets kind. my breasts have been swollen and hurting, my throat been feeling nauseaus, having headaches and body often feels lethargic. oh ya, i kept peeing too but having difficulty to pass motion.

i bought a test kit, n it kinda shows positive (u know 'the purple' line at th t 'Test' channel.) but it was just a faint one, not dark purple. so does it mean im pregnant?

so what should i do next? go check at a normal clinic, or straight to a women's clinic? appreciate your advises, as i'm only 2 months married n my first pregnancy.
yeah that line may be faint or like u turn and twist to see that line but...yes la, it means 99% u r pregnant...(it is quite zun one those home kits)

normally going straight to a gynae wo a recommendation letter etc will be more ex...u can approach yr family doc or yr GP tat u always see to let him check check 1st (they will take yr urine to test, immed results) then ask him for recommendations....(tat was wat i did lor) then start yr pre-natal checkups...

dun worry, u shd feel excited!!!

quickly see a doc/GP...

badtzzz

consult a GP first, they will usually do a urine test for immediate results or a blood test (hve to wait for a few days but its more accurate -- more exp)

January84

hI, welcome and congrats!

For me, both preggies after test kits i booked appt with gynae as they will do scanning at the same time. Though it is costly, but you get to know and see what you want to know immed too instead of playing the guessing game.

hope it helps.