Hi everyone,am new here! :)

JessTan

Hi all,
am new here, a 2010 mum, my baby is 3 months old now..just wanna get to know more mums and exchange experiences and be friend!

Hope to know more of you ladies!

Love,
Jess

JessTan

:Dancing_wub: How is life being a mother for you :)
Hi :)
Am enjoying every bit of it.. intially for the first month is very tiring, feeding almost every hour...but it just gets better as the day goes by..watching the lil baby growing and smiling..can't get enuff of my baby each day. :)

How about it? Must be tiring for the first month?

-Jess

JPng

Hi! :)
Glad to hear that! :) Happy one month old!!! :) First time mum?

-Jess
Yup. 1st time mum. and mine is a baby gal. : )
not easy during the 1st mth. confinement plus to look after bb. however, her little smiles melt all hard wk. : )

any mums here formula-feed? what brands are u using? my gal has tried similac and mamex.. can't decide which to continue...

Last edited:

Missy S

Hi :)
Am enjoying every bit of it.. intially for the first month is very tiring, feeding almost every hour...but it just gets better as the day goes by..watching the lil baby growing and smiling..can't get enuff of my baby each day. :)

How about it? Must be tiring for the first month?

-Jess
Yes, really tiring during the confinement month... plus postpartum recovery from c-section is slow. My baby feeding is slowly stabilized now, initially was so tiring... feeding can't seems to stop at all. But as u said, it is all worth it to see your baby slowly growing up healthy.

dindin

Hi everybody!! I m new here too!

I just have my first prince Benedict n now he is 20th day OLD!!... Now doing my confinement and breastfeeding supplement with S26 Gold... I m super duper exhausted but when see the satisfaction in his face is worth but i m afraid he does not get enough of milk so i KS.
Nice Knowing u all here!

Phoebii Cheng

Hi everybody!! I m new here too!

I just have my first prince Benedict n now he is 20th day OLD!!... Now doing my confinement and breastfeeding supplement with S26 Gold... I m super duper exhausted but when see the satisfaction in his face is worth but i m afraid he does not get enough of milk so i KS.
Nice Knowing you all here!
Hi dindin,

Welcome to this forum:tlaugh: We are all once like you too haha....but yeah, it's all worth it when our bb is healthy and happy:tlaugh: