Hi everyone,am new here! :)

lynntanll

hihi..welcome... lynn here... my EDD is 2 dec... still a long long way...
just went for detail scan yday n everyting goes well :)

Mummy to Baby V

Congratulations to all new Mummies. :)
My boy is 17 months old, breastfed until 14 months old, still suckles at night now. Really rewarding to see baby grow up. Enjoy the process!

Tracey

Hello! I'm Tracey, stay at home mom to my six kids :) My youngest just born on July 24th 2010. Delivered by Dr Lawrence Ang, the super gynae :)
Hope to get to know more mommies!!!!

Tracey

You have 6 children? wow! how do you manage?
haha somehow i manage lah and keep my sanity too :)
Actually this baby was a big surprise cos the gap between him and his brothers is 9 years!!!
Are you a stay at home mom too? I am planning to homeschool this little one too for the kindy years (homeschooled all the others too)
Tracey :))

Mummy to Baby V

haha somehow i manage and keep my sanity too :)
Actually this baby was a big surprise cos the gap between him and his brothers is 9 years!!!
Are you a stay at home mom too? I am planning to homeschool this little one too for the kindy years (homeschooled all the others too) Tracey :))
Tracey, you are a CHAMPION mummy! I sometimes want to freak out with 1 fussy boy and am now planning for #2. Hubby wants 4 and I need inspiration from you.

I am a SAHM shifted to KL and have started homeschooling my 17-month old. hopefully until Kindergarten, if health and sanity permits.

Looking forward to your sharing.

newmomsin

Hi, I'm a first time mom of a boy who's turning 3 months next week.

I'd like to meet other moms with similar-aged babies. We are leaving for a holiday soon, will send more posting once we are back.

Looking forward to get to know all of you.

~lavender~

Hi All,

My boy turning 6 months soon, wanna get to know more mommies and exchange experiences and be friend. :Dancing_wub:

Last edited:

Isabelbao

:shyxxx::shyxxx:
Hihi, also new mum with 4 months old girl, good afternoon! Would love to exchange all the wonderful experience of being a mum!!

fangying

Hi everyone! Have been reading through different threads in this forum and everyone shares such wonderful experiences :) Can spend hours reading this forum! :Dancing_wub: nice to meet you all!

Shane

Hi all mummies~ I am first time mum & bb is 8mths plus now..
Hope to gain experience & knowledge from all mums. =)