Hi Newbie here

Jin

Hi, I'm Jin. I'm new to forums. This is the first time I join a forum that I see myself participating. I'm still unsure of some features and abbreviation used here. Hope some of you can guide me through.

For a start, can some one tell me what's PM? How to post photos?

Thanks a million!:tlaugh:

CanCanMum

HI!

PM is private messaging...

Till now i am still unable to add any photos under the Gallery Option....dunno why oso...

If u mean avatar u can go to User CP under the avatar pic option...as long as yr pic is not too big in size will be able to go thru...

have fun!

January84

Hello and welcome! enjoy your stay!

yup, PM is private messaging... we simply got too many secrets here! hhaha....
to add on to CancanMum, if you want to add a pic in the signature,
under CP -> signature-> browse photos-> select-> preview and save!

hope that helps!

babymoon

Hi Jin, welcome! i'm Moon and i have a 2 yrs old daughter.. i call her babymoon .. haha.. i at sembawang also ..

babymoon

:err:OMG!!! Which part eh? I'm at Sembawang Vista.. R u my neighbour living at the same level?:tlaugh:

January & Cancan,
Come join us in Semb then!!! LOL.
Me @ wellington circle.. haha..

January & Can Can,
then gathering should be in sembawang ler.. :Dancing_tongue:

autumn82

Me @ wellington circle.. haha..

January & Can Can,
then gathering should be in sembawang ler.. :Dancing_tongue:
Ooohh... Next time can @@ u at Sun plaza arh.. :tlaugh:

Gathering @ Sembawang?! *faintz* Can try to get out of this area? Haha.

CanCanMum

errmmm...yea...good idea to get away from northern-most area of singapore.....PLllleeeaasee!!!!! Semb got wad???? tat shopping center there call wad name???? Canx even rem???!!!! Babymoon???!!!

babymoon

errmmm...yea...good idea to get away from northern-most area of singapore.....PLllleeeaasee!!!!! Semb got wad???? tat shopping center there call wad name???? Canx even rem???!!!! Babymoon???!!!
if i got a shopping center called babymoon hoh.. sure i invite you to be the guest of honour! haha..