Highly recommended: Pre & Post Natal Massage

may69

I'm in my third pregnancy and I would recommend my pre and post natal massage lady Hanis (93882514). Well versed in English and WSQ certified in various types of massage although she mainly does pre and post natal massage. She was recommended by my colleagues and so far I did see a lot of improvement in my body after 5 sessions. But the minimum session I took in my previous 2 pregnancy is 10 sessions cos I want to see better results especially after my 2nd pregnancy. So far it works. My colleagues say I don't look like I just gave birth when I came back to work after my maternity leave.. ;)
Hello anuarsri. Thanx for recommending to me Mdm Hanis. It truly works. I'm glad that she was punctual every session and I enjoyed every conversation with her. I tried 6 different massage ladies during my prenatal and I have to admit Mdm Hanis is the best and really professional. There is a difference between certified and not certified. I've gone back to my pre-pregnancy state after the my postnatal massage sessions with her and my tummy is really FLAT! Really gonna recommend her to my colleagues and friends! Thank you!

dFixa

Hi Diydee,

was searching for a masseuse who is good at c section mummies. Luckily read your post.... can pm the details of Mdm Maria??

thanks

Hi KMV,

On behalf of Diydee,

I will pm you Madam Maria's contact number.

Please check your inbox.

Have a great weekend and take care.

Cheers!

Cupidlovesme

Hi dFixa, heard that pre natal massage can only start after 1st trimester right? Can I start during 2nd trimester? Would really appreciate if you could share Mdm Maria's contact. Thx in advance!

Cupidlovesme

Am truly pleased with Mdm Maria's massaging skills. I booked her thinking i will deliver via natural birth but due to some circumstances i had to undergo an emergency c-sect and i thought my chances of slimming down is gone. After a week of giving birth, i dialled mdm maria to request for my massage session to start soon and she came the next day, signed up a 10-day package with her and up to date ive lost 11kg this is only day 7 of my massage. Truly impressed at how flat my tummy is now and how energized i feel eventhou i had to undergo c-sect.

She is a friendly and nice lady and she never fails to share her experiences and knowledge with me. I feel very comfortable engaging her services. Knowing that i gave birth via c-sect, i was a bit fearful of getting a masseuse to attend to me, but she proved me wrong and up to date im still very thankful that i engaged her services and got her to massage me a week after giving birth.

Her experience as a midwife certainly shows while she is doing the massage for me. Truly impressed and should i be having a number 2, will definitely engage her service again!

:)
Wow, that's great! I tot we can't massage the tummy after a C-section or ve to wait for 6 months or so... Did you feel any discomfort near your wound?

dFixa

Hello anuarsri. Thanx for recommending to me Mdm Hanis. It truly works. I'm glad that she was punctual every session and I enjoyed every conversation with her. I tried 6 different massage ladies during my prenatal and I have to admit Mdm Hanis is the best and really professional. There is a difference between certified and not certified. I've gone back to my pre-pregnancy state after the my postnatal massage sessions with her and my tummy is really FLAT! Really gonna recommend her to my colleagues and friends! Thank you!
Hi may69,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Cheers! =)

dFixa

Hi dFixa, heard that pre natal massage can only start after 1st trimester right? Can I start during 2nd trimester? Would really appreciate if you could share Mdm Maria's contact. Thx in advance!
Hi Cupidlovesme,

I will pm you shortly.

Please check your inbox.

Thanks and take care! =)

extensa74

Hihi.. May I have the contact for Mdm Maria?? my email is extensa74@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hi Good Morning,

Just to share with Mummies here. Madam Maria is back in town. So if you need slimming / pre natal / post natal massage service, you can reach her now. I just resume my massage appointment with her ;)

Feelin Good....after several weeks suffered from back pain and swollen feet!

Merry Christmas everyone! Ho Ho Ho ! =)

extensa74

Hi dFixa,

Can you please share Mdm Maria's contact details with me. I would like to know the package and what does it include. Normally, is 5 days or 7 days massage enough? I am also looking for pre-natal massage as my EDD is on 30 May and i have swollen legs... so wonder if the massage will help.

Diydee

Hi celialins and lynn ive alrdy pm-ed you her number :)

Btw, dfixa thank you for replying on my behalf, been busy with my lil one :)

slteh1982

Hi All,

I will due on this coming July, and would hope to find a good but yet cheap (if possible below S$50 per 1+hr/session) post natal massage lady who provide home service.
If you can be kind to share with me your experience and the recommend massage lady detail, please email me at : slteh1982@yahoo.com

Many thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

SaLLy