Home Based Child Care Nanny&Playgrp @Punggol

dogbaby_25

Dear Parents,

Are you looking for a safe place to leave your prince and princess while you are at work or for flexi hrs? No worries, I am here to enlighten your concerns, a mummy of 2 lovely kids. I strongly believe e[/font][FONT='Times New Roman','serif']very child is brilliant; hence I will motivate the child to recognize his or her uniqueness to learn and grow to be a confident child.

Providing a quality ambience and love is very important for a child’s growth. My home is a bright, clean and is highly conducive for young children to stay, explore, discover and learn through play and creative hands-on activities.

Having the passion for teaching and nurturing young children, I will also provide exclusive aided supervision in their educational learning skills at NO extra charge and FREE learning materials and the child will bring their work back home J

Learning Educational Skills Program
===========================
1. Bonding & Play-time
2. Warm-up Greeting Songs
3. Math Development: Recognizing numbers, counting, size, shape etc
4. English Development: Recognize ABC’s and identify alphabets, simple word recognition, pronunciation/ speech[FONT='Times New
5. Fun Story Time
6. Integrated Theme Activity: Arts & Crafts, Flashcards, Music & Dance
7. Bubble time with Farewell songs

Services rendered (Inclusive of Learning Educational Skills)
=============
~ Ssmall group of max 3 kids for nanny service from 7am to 7pm ($350 nego with meal provided!!)
~ Small playgroup of max 3 kids for daily 2 hrs program ($130 only!!)
~ Flexi hours care from 6pm to 9pm ($200 only!!)

Venue: Punggol Drive
Do feel free to contact me for a fruitful discussion: 97811 758 (Mrs Ron)

Cheers

Last edited: